ADVERTISEMENT

Updated photo of my man cave

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
the%2Broom.JPG

Got a few more toys, so thought I would post a new photo.

I swear, when I die I am going to make them bury me down there, pharaoh style.

Ignore the hanging strap on the rifle on the left, gotta punch a few new holes in there to get it tight.

Btw, remember how I hate guns and everything? That will always make me laugh:)

the%2Broom.JPG

Got a few more toys, so thought I would post a new photo.

I swear, when I die I am going to make them bury me down there, pharaoh style.

Ignore the hanging strap on the rifle on the left, gotta punch a few new holes in there to get it tight.

Btw, remember how I hate guns and everything? That will always make me laugh:)

Cool cave

Reactions: KisteK and TheDude1
What's that over the tv? Some kind of air craft wing that has taken fire? Pretty awesome looking piece

What a fantastic man cave. I am in love.

I love the Union and Confederate caps and swords. I assume the top gun is a civil war Enfield musket? And I assume the flint lock is the one you mentioned last week.

You did well young man. But, but but we need more pictures. Close ups of the rifles and swords. PLEASE

What a fantastic man cave. I am in love.

I love the Union and Confederate caps and swords. I assume the top gun is a civil war Enfield musket? And I assume the flint lock is the one you mentioned last week.

You did well young man. But, but but we need more pictures. Close ups of the rifles and swords. PLEASE

Glad you like it!

On the wall on the left is a Brown Bess and a Baker Rifle... one AWI, one Napoleonic... and their respective bayonets (the Baker has a RIDICULOUS sword bayonet.)

gun.jpeg

On the far wall is a two band 1863 Remington zouave and an M1 carbine.

DSC_0843.JPG

On the column is another Bess, but it's a cheap repro.

All the guns are repros, btw... the originals are expensive, and you don't want to shoot them:)

The swords... hm... there is a Scottish claymore on the far wall by the corner, and a pretty standard infantry officer sword on the column. Then, on the right hand side, are four original swords; two Rev War period, and two Civil War period.

DSC_0099.JPG

The kepis are actually both CSA... one an officers kepi, one a private.

DSC_0345.JPG

The original stuff... there are two ACW packs, on on the right under the Viking helmet...

DSC_1034.JPG

... and one hidden on the left on top of one of the glass cases. Also got some random original bits, like a piece of a shell and a company badge and a cartridge box.

Oh, and all of the prints are original. Got a bunch, most Napoleonic.

DSC_0627.JPG

Last edited:
Glad you like it!

On the wall on the left is a Brown Bess and a Baker Rifle... one AWI, one Napoleonic... and their respective bayonets (the Baker has a RIDICULOUS sword bayonet.)

gun.jpeg

DSC_0843.JPG

All the guns are repros, btw... the originals are expensive, and you don't want to shoot them:)

The swords... hm... there is a Scottish claymore on the far wall by the corner, and a pretty standard infantry officer sword on the column. Then, on the right hand side, are four original swords; two Rev War period, and two Civil War period.

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

The original stuff... there are two ACW packs, on on the right under the Viking helmet...

DSC_1034.JPG

... and one hidden on the left on top of one of the glass cases. Also got some random original bits, like a piece of a shell and a company badge and a cartridge box.

DSC_0627.JPG

A lilbrul with guns? But I ......

A lilbrul with guns? But I ......
Quavarius, many people are liberal, most are not stupid to go unarmed. Those would be called a fool.

My town is majority Democrat and every damned one of us are armed to the teeth.

Smart liberals own guns. Dumb liberals get shot in Chicago! jumpingsmile

Why do we have the Bill of Rights? Why do we have the second amendment Quavarius? Read the federalist papers and wise up.
Amazon product ASIN 0451528816

Bert, I am pretty sure Q was alluding to the idea that some on the right insist liberals just hate guns and want to take everyone's guns, rather than understanding that many liberals simply support some sorts of gun control, and are not looking to take everyone's guns. I've been accused of that by a few people on this forum :)

Glad you like it!

gun.jpeg

DSC_0843.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_1034.JPG

DSC_0627.JPG

Thanks for the tour. Man, I missed bad on the two that I thought I recognized. I used to have the M-1 Carbine but I got broke and sold it.

Reactions: TheDude1
Dude, those tiny little pictures, it's hard to tell :)

I've actually got my eyes on something else I am about to order… I'll share when I get it :) Wont be until December though.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Bert, I am pretty sure Q was alluding to the idea that some on the right insist liberals just hate guns and want to take everyone's guns, rather than simply believing in some sort of gun control. I've been accused of that by a few people on this forum :)

I have no problems with Q; however, if he wants to dig on my special issues I will usually respond.

I simply don't care anymore. I have guns, guns and then some guns. I give to the NRA simply because I am under constant attack for being a gun owner. All the left wing gun haters have to do to get their way is change the constitution and then take property away from 150,000,000 ARMED Americans. Should be no problem.

I am liberal on social issues and conservative as hell on fiscal matters. I don't need to apologize for my views. I am a full blown libertarian. Love it or hate it I don't change. I will die with my guns and it is time for these gun haters to simply accept the second amendment.

End of rant.

Ok, am I blind? Where's the strap on?

For real though, awesome man cave. I'm super jelly. Would watch a game down there with you any day (assuming there's beer involved).

Got a fully stocked fridge in the corner, complete with beer, whiskey, vodka, tequila, and a variety of snack foods and drinks:). Welcome to come by any time!:)

Bert, I am pretty sure Q was alluding to the idea that some on the right insist liberals just hate guns and want to take everyone's guns, rather than understanding that many liberals simply support some sorts of gun control, and are not looking to take everyone's guns. I've been accused of that by a few people on this forum :)
I could be wrong but I don't think "Q" is from the south. Plenty of my liberal friends enjoy shooting and owning firearms. Way more than myself who isn't nearly as liberal leaning. Though the majority of them were born and or raised in the south. It seems it's typically urban raised transplant liberals that are more anti firearms.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Nice man cave, I am jealous. Most conservatives support some forms of gun control as well, but fear that once it starts, it won't end. Also, all that CSA stuff you got, better hope ANTIFA don't see that picture, they will come after it.

ADVERTISEMENT