dragonhawk1855

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2018
389,000+ have been tested
37, 891 tested positive
27, 679 have recovered
749 deaths.
16 July

now I would like to know what these stats for other states to get a idea on just how bad this covid is

to bad the national media won't give this information out as all they want to do is fear monger and keep people living in fear.

Stats can be skewed any way they want to skew them. The snippet of the press conference I saw the other day said anyone that tested positive for COVID and died from something else, still is counted as a rona-related death. Even people in hospice that had terminal cancer. It's a joke. Not to mention it's pretty obvious test results are not very accurate (false positives and false negatives) and people in control of releasing the statistics have been giving false or incomplete information (look at Florida).

Reactions: topps coach
Stats can be skewed any way they want to skew them. The snippet of the press conference I saw the other day said anyone that tested positive for COVID and died from something else, still is counted as a rona-related death. Even people in hospice that had terminal cancer. It's a joke. Not to mention it's pretty obvious test results are not very accurate (false positives and false negatives) and people in control of releasing the statistics have been giving false or incomplete information (look at Florida).
some states don't have to skew the stats, states with a low population are pretty close.

this thread was done to hopefully get other posters to list what their states rates are looking like. the thing is here they give a break down of the counties and the more densely populated cities.

for Iowa the cities are these
Des Moines which is the largest
Council Bluff which is divided as part is Nebraska
Quad Cities
Cedar Rapids
Waterloo.

Iowa only has 3,300,000 people and avg about 4,000 tests per day,

the more posters that give this information will give a better idea, of how the virus is working its away across the country. right now the CDC is upset about these state opening up like they did
California
Florida
Texas

all densely populated states, but they also avg over 60,000 tests per day.

A lot of positives are showing up in my area with the increased testing. 15-20 new cases per day in a town of 50k. We have had 3 deaths---all with complicating health factors and all over 65. Very few cases where the patient had to be hospitalized. We have a wide range of ages but shockingly the lions share seem to be assymptomatic or allergy like symptoms.

related do you ever watch these reporters on TV, 90% don't wear masks and yet they always are telling people to wear masks.

Sunday evening say there were
389 positive cases on Saterday after 789 positive tests on Friday
to date 419,000 tests
38,000 positive
381,000 negative
29,000 recovered

with a open state the tests don't jive with what is happening in Florida.

as of today 18 states are in the red down from 28 a couple weeks ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT