ADVERTISEMENT

UofL vs UK Sig Bets

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
This worked pretty well for the football game. The idea is to pair up with a rival poster for a Sig bet, to be displayed (when posting on this board only) until the Championship game is played. Who's in? @JimboBBN, how 'bout it?

Lurk.gif

This worked pretty well for the football game. The idea is to pair up with a rival poster for a Sig bet, to be displayed (when posting on this board only) until the Championship game is played. Who's in?
I'm in! Couple things, though. I either have to wait until after the college football title game to put my sig on if U of L wins or have @UL1986 lift my current sig bet. Regardless of when we start, how long are we doing? Wanna do the rest of the regular season, end when conference tournaments start?

I'm in! Couple things, though. I either have to wait until after the college football title game to put my sig on if U of L wins or have @UL1986 lift my current sig bet. Regardless of when we start, how long are we doing? Wanna do the rest of the regular season, end when conference tournaments start?
You can't have 2 different Sigs on the main football board and the main basketball board? I don't know myself; I'm asking. Anybody know? The idea is to keep the Sig up (on this board only) until the NCAA Championship game is played.

You can't have 2 different Sigs on the main football board and the main basketball board? I don't know myself; I'm asking. Anybody know? The idea is to keep the Sig up (on this board only) until the NCAA Championship game is played.
I actually misspoke, I have sigs turned off and I have an avatar bet with 86. Sigs are off for work purposes, but if you wanted to do an avatar bet I'm still down! Having it on until the end of the tournament works for me.

Reactions: KisteK
I actually misspoke, I have sigs turned off and I have an avatar bet with 86. Sigs are off for work purposes, but if you wanted to do an avatar bet I'm still down! Having it on until the end of the tournament works for me.
Yeah...Avatar bet works for me as well. It's a deal then.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Balls of steal. I love it.

Reactions: JimboBBN and KisteK
I’m in, let’s just use the game tomorrow as a new slate for avatars.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Only ONE Sig bet so far??? Where are all of the trash talkers? Still trying to "win" the jarms thread? :rolleyes:

Since I give the UL fans here so much grief..and its the least I can do .... I'll do an avatar bet in general.... no one even has to go up against me. If UL wins..... I'll give myself a UL avatar for 1 week.

and if my cats win...... I'll finally just give myself an avatar here ..

ADVERTISEMENT