ADVERTISEMENT

University of Michigan Suspending all sports

I'm going to need to wait and see how UNC does in this tough stretch of games coming up to talk about how I feel about this.
Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and agree with what Michigan is doing and I think all schools should just cancel the rest of the season, thus erasing everything that happened up to last Wednesday night.

You start having 2, 3 teams losing 3-4 conference games, it creates a huge balance issue. Where do you make these games up....? Can you? How do you determine seeding, etc, etc...Instead of figuring that out, I could see conferences just shut things down.

And now add in the official side of it...I did my first game(college) yesterday. I tested positive on Jan 1....but had to have 2 negative test to return; in a 14 day window. Even though the CDC has said 7/10---7 days with a test, or 10 days with no test/symptonms,etc, etc...

You start having 2, 3 teams losing 3-4 conference games, it creates a huge balance issue. Where do you make these games up....? Can you? How do you determine seeding, etc, etc...Instead of figuring that out, I could see conferences just shut things down.

And now add in the official side of it...I did my first game(college) yesterday. I tested positive on Jan 1....but had to have 2 negative test to return; in a 14 day window. Even though the CDC has said 7/10---7 days with a test, or 10 days with no test/symptonms,etc, etc...

All this is already happening. Teams have already missed 3-4 games. You just modify and move on. Pitt had a game canceled this week and the league schedule a different game for them like a day later.

The NCAA is releasing dates and times for the tournament. Teams have like 10-12 games left. They aren’t canceling the season now.

ADVERTISEMENT