ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

What alternate universe have I stumbled into? @lurkeraspect84 has a UofL avatar and is saying “L’s up”. I don’t keep up with the board these days, but this strikes me as “unusual“. 🤷‍♂️
you-serious-clark-cousin-eddie.gif

Louisville vs Florida State and Louisville vs Florida A&M will be legendary games. The three teams have won a combination of 1 game(counting only D1 wins) for the entire season thus far.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Watched a bit of the game today and thought “they don’t look too bad.” And not that Miami was good, but saw a couple of wide open turnovers on U of L’s part. Yikes.

@Steelers2012

I saw your U of L fans have been dead inside for years comment. I really think KP is the man for the job. He’s currently having to play the cards that we’re dealt to him, but I’m convinced he’ll have U of L on the right track sooner rather than later. I really do.

I think deep down a lot of want the Cards to do well.
Great fan support
Great tradition
Did I mention the fans like to take it on the chin. (they clearly have a strong chin).
I hope this thread is season long for em! Those peckerlix would be relentless if the shoe was on the other foot. Let the losses mount!!!

evil-laugh-icegif-17.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Steelers2012

I saw your U of L fans have been dead inside for years comment. I really think KP is the man for the job. He’s currently having to play the cards that we’re dealt to him, but I’m convinced he’ll have U of L on the right track sooner rather than later. I really do.
NCAA should've just buried 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT