ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

L's up.

Untitled.png
Anyone who gambles shoudl be filthy rich off UL. Idk what vegas is thibking the spread was 13 last night and i knew we had no shot to keep it wothin 20.

If you bes 100$ the first game and rerolled everything against louisville every game u coulda turned 100 into 6400 by now. And im so pissed at myself ive only made like a stack on em so far smdh.

Its free $$$

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ummmmm, yeah------No. Look I mean this 100%....I worked #1 Ind. Cathedral(Xavier Booker) vs Jeffersonville. Cathedral is BETTER than Louisville. Three D1 kids(Booker, Davis and Tibbs)....They start:

6'3
6'4"
6'7"
6'8
7'0

No shit....Cathedral HS is better than Louisville. And save me the "physical" part----Cathedral has two basketball starters going to play D1 football as well.
Hell i bet there are hs teams in the city of louisville that can beat us.

Anyone who gambles shoudl be filthy rich off UL. Idk what vegas is thibking the spread was 13 last night and i knew we had no shot to keep it wothin 20.

If you bes 100$ the first game and rerolled everything against louisville every game u coulda turned 100 into 6400 by now. And im so pissed at myself ive only made like a stack on em so far smdh.

Its free $$$
I've been on them since the beginning when I took the Bellarmine moneyline. 😎

Reactions: Villian07
It would be a great story if they won the sorry ass ACC, made it to the tournament and lost in a Regional Final to UK.

They'd have a ACCT Banner (maybe two) to raise. 0-7 to Banner(s) season.
OOC don't count UL fans.

I think deep down a lot of want the Cards to do well.
Great fan support
Great tradition
Did I mention the fans like to take it on the chin. (they clearly have a strong chin).

Payne is gonna use UL. UL is gonna use Payne.
*gotta get my mind right...

Last edited:
I’ve always said the biggest slap in the face would be if UK was so bad that rival fans felt bad for us. I’ve only felt like that once in my life towards a rival that I love to hate and that was IU but UL is about 1 to 2 loses away from me feeling bad for them. This UL team really could be the worst team I’ve ever seen.

It’s funny . . . The guy in my avatar had some slippers on that read “Papa Bear”, but to get everything in the pic made it not even worth using. I just went with what accosted the eyes most.
So your eyes were focused on something other than his feet? Just asking for a friend.
And I hope you know I am just joking and having fun, I am laughing my fat butt off.
🤣 🤣

Been saying this since I saw the first exhibition. This is the worst “team” I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve actually watched every game too. I don’t know why I continue to torture myself. It ain’t gonna get better. I honestly don’t think we will win a game this year. Never thought I’d say that.

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Been saying this since I saw the first exhibition. This is the worst “team” I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve actually watched every game too. I don’t know why I continue to torture myself. It ain’t gonna get better. I honestly don’t think we will win a game this year. Never thought I’d say that.

*it was that or an HST quote to cheer you up. Went with the music.

Reactions: UL_1986
I could be Louisville's lucky charm .

Let's see.

Instead of relying on old UK coaches, maybe rely on their fans. Nothing else is working.

933b83f2a81eb05045689fdcece0f84e.gif

UL this year.

ADVERTISEMENT