3. Lou. Ballard
4. Lou. Trinity
5. PRP

Lousiville.

Reactions: treyforuk
friends-rachel.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Remember, Kenny Payne won those games. It's like every time UL fans feel a little bit confident and talk some snack, they take an Olympic size boomerang to the nuts.
I didn't even realize nut-boomeranging was an Olympic sport. I bet @lurkeraspect84 would dominate that shit (mostly because he has little tiny mouse nuts that would be impossible to hit).

3 one point losses to low majors followed by 4 losses by an average of 25.5 points. Wow! Payne really might not get a 2nd season at the helm at this rate.

PS Cincinnati should be embarrassed to have only won by 19.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
UK will probably beat them by 1.
Ummmmm, yeah------No. Look I mean this 100%....I worked #1 Ind. Cathedral(Xavier Booker) vs Jeffersonville. Cathedral is BETTER than Louisville. Three D1 kids(Booker, Davis and Tibbs)....They start:

6'3
6'4"
6'7"
6'8
7'0

No shit....Cathedral HS is better than Louisville. And save me the "physical" part----Cathedral has two basketball starters going to play D1 football as well.

Ummmmm, yeah------No. Look I mean this 100%....I worked #1 Ind. Cathedral(Xavier Booker) vs Jeffersonville. Cathedral is BETTER than Louisville. Three D1 kids(Booker, Davis and Tibbs)....They start:

6'3
6'4"
6'7"
6'8
7'0

No shit....Cathedral HS is better than Louisville. And save me the "physical" part----Cathedral has two basketball starters going to play D1 football as well.
Nah dude…an Indiana high school team would get smoked against Louisville, even this sht version.

Nah dude…an Indiana high school team would get smoked against Louisville, even this sht version.
Dude, this isn't your normal HS team. They are BIG, very physical.....Did I mention big? They're not your typical 6'3" 160lb HS kid.....They are 6'3 about 180.....Booker is a bean pole, though. But their two guards/forward, who also play football? Dudes are built. 6'8" 230'ish. Other is like 6'6" 220.

They looked like a damn college team. Hell their JV team started three dudes over 6'6"... 🤣

I've worked A LOT of HS basketball in Indiana. This is the most physically imposing team I have ever seen. I mean they literally look like a fukin college team.

Maybe its a tad much-----But Cathedral could give, would give this UL team fits.

Reactions: Villian07
So if UL doesn't beat FAMU or Lipscomb, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Who?

I wonder if the author didn't like you linking it.

Must be a poster here.
I didn't know if the Tweet just got deleted or he blocked me. I don't think linking it here was the problem. I replied to the Tweet and said, "this aged well...." and I would imagine that set him off. lol

Reactions: cdbearde
He deleted it.
Hahahahaha, truth hurts and he didn't want that evidence out there. He probably forgot all about it until I called him out 8 months later. What a loser. Own what you say, bro. I should've screenshot first. Rookie move by me.

Hey guys, are we being too hard on our Louisville neighbors?
Just asking. I love when they get their butts handed to them, but dang, enough is enough. 🤷‍♀️ I am feeling sorry for them, only because I can't imagine us being in their situation.
It's like what if we were having their success, I would be hard to live with.

Any way UofL can kiss my butt.😉

holly-cannabis-kiss-my-ass.gif

Just asking. I love when they get their butts handed to them, but dang, enough is enough. 🤷‍♀️ I am feeling sorry for them, only because I can't imagine us being in their situation.

DisastrousFocusedFlea-size_restricted.gif

• Haha

I think it will wear off in a few years like 9-16 has with them.

• Sad
Do you remember his username? (I'm bored)
On thing great about Rivals is if it's quoted, there's no need to delete it. It's here forever.
We should hit Musk up on doing the same.
I have no idea who it was. I was actually gonna post the actual video of that D-bag guy with Mack saying Kenny won those games but when I did a little Google surfing that Tweet came up and I thought it was even better. 😂

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think it will wear off in a few years like 9-16 has with them.
Unless they go "ofer"----Which I mean..............Who the **** they gonna beat?

FAMU you'd think is a gimmie, but...........
Lipscomb is better....But its at home, so..........
FSU is struggling----but there's a difference between struggling, and simply sucking ass....

After that^^^^^^------I dunno.

It would be a great story if they won the sorry ass ACC, made it to the tournament and lost in a Regional Final to UK.

They'd have a ACCT Banner (maybe two) to raise. 0-7 to Banner(s) season.
OOC don't count UL fans.

ADVERTISEMENT