ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

We’re learning why the Calipari coaching tree has failed.
evil-dontyou.gif

Hopefully this time they'll compete within the rules.
Lmao rich

I checked out during the summer but never thought we would be this bad ffs. Flat out unwatchable.

I have huge question marks about kp, regardless of how little talent we have, we have loads more than bellermine appst snd wright st smdh

This UL team might be worse than Crean first team at IU---Went 6-25. I mean, I don't know where UL is gonna get 6?
I have a couple hrs to kill, I think I'm going to watch UL and see what the fuss is about. Are they really that bad? I guess I'm about to find out.
We had 3 mcdaa on the natty team. Sonehow 2 didnt end up 5 stars i guess. Regardless a top 50 4 star is usually better than a top 100 4 star. We have exactly 1 top 50 player on the roster.

Plus pitino had guys like russ smith at 3 stars turn into all Americans.

The problem is we have 0 guards esp 0 pgs. Ellis may be decent as a 2 or a 6th man vinnie johnson type but hes just not a pg.

That's probably true. Louisville's gonna finish the season with 1 win, against FAMU.
On the bright side----WHo would have thought UL would be the higher ranked team headed into the UK game for football?

That's probably true. Louisville's gonna finish the season with 1 win, against FAMU.
At this point that is looking extremely likely.

The hardest thing to wrap my head around is the play of the bigs. I mean curry had some really nice games last year and hunter hatfield was highly ranked, but curry esp has been terrible

On the bright side----WHo would have thought UL would be the higher ranked team headed into the UK game for football?
Yea week 3 that looked impossible.

I Still think uk wins a low scoring affair, but our turnaround had been pretty amazing. Im afraid we are gonna try and start a hobbled cunningham who is pretty worthless if he cant run or take a hit.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yeah- according to the NCAA, Louisville hasn't won a championship since Wham! and Duran Duran were ruling the pop chart.
The ncaa and dimwitted uk fans like urself are the only ones that care. No other fans, no other basketball ppl period will take that stance.

I watched it happen, u cant erase lived experiences.

Yeah- according to the NCAA, Louisville hasn't won a championship since Wham! and Duran Duran were ruling the pop chart.
Odd.....Seems you guys----UK fans(not all), are quick to call out the NCAA hypocrisy when handing out penalties, yet well-----here ya are with this shit....^^^^^^.

Odd.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Yea week 3 that looked impossible.

I Still think uk wins a low scoring affair, but our turnaround had been pretty amazing. Im afraid we are gonna try and start a hobbled cunningham who is pretty worthless if he cant run or take a hit.
I was kidding, kind of. 😂 I think they'll find a way to win 6 or 7 games. As bad as they've been they still have WKU, FAMU, and Lipscomb coming up and there are some other really bad teams in the lower third of the ACC. They play FSU(x2), Pitt(x2), GT(x2), Cuse, and BC.

I was kidding, kind of. 😂 I think they'll find a way to win 6 or 7 games. As bad as they've been they still have WKU, FAMU, and Lipscomb coming up and there are some other really bad teams in the lower third of the ACC. They play FSU(x2), Pitt(x2), GT(x2), Cuse, and BC.
There's no way they're worst than all those teams every time.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
The ncaa and dimwitted uk fans like urself are the only ones that care. No other fans, no other basketball ppl period will take that stance.

I watched it happen, u cant erase lived experiences.
A lot of people have “seen” Bigfoot too . . .

That ass got pounded in football by us yesterday though.

May your team continue to know the flavor of our boot.

Now stroke our mighty, vein riddled, big blue shafts peasants!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The U6 dolts in this thread are priceless. Dipshits like BLOCKHEAD, especially. They simply cannot post anything without making a reference to UK. Looks like LITTLE BROTHER SYNDROME is as strong as it ever was. I hope you idiots enjoyed getting rolled again on the football field. It's gonna be worse for ya on the hardwood.

8-2.
37-17
19-15.

God help ya, Kenny. You should ditch these turd birds and go someplace like NKU.

• Haha
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT