ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

See you boys at 1:30 tomorrow!

tumblr-f7c590de2c1f3e922f236270ea94cc66-6494e4e2-540.gif

Louisville's next 4 opponents: #21 Texas Tech, #23 Maryland, Miami FL, Florida State. Id say 0-6 is guaranteed, good chance to be 0-7, and if they cant beat Florida State...

Louisville's next 4 opponents: #21 Texas Tech, #23 Maryland, Miami FL, Florida State. Id say 0-6 is guaranteed, good chance to be 0-7, and if they cant beat Florida State...
They are playing in the Maui Invitational right now. After they lose to Texas Tech today they'll play the loser of Ohio State and Cincinnati in the last place game. My guess is it will be UC and they can rekindle that old rivalry from the Missouri Valley, Metro, Conference USA, Big East/AAC days.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
They are playing in the Maui Invitational right now. After they lose to Texas Tech today they'll play the loser of Ohio State and Cincinnati in the last place game. My guess is it will be UC and they can rekindle that old rivalry from the Missouri Valley, Metro, Conference USA, Big East/AAC days.

You know UofL history.
I'd be impressed with You, however youre a big blew fan.

I have a couple hrs to kill, I think I'm going to watch UL and see what the fuss is about.

Are they really that bad? I guess I'm about to find out.

Talked to a few good old Louisville boys in Maui after 1 game loss. They were so disappointed but shit faced and jovial. Rooting for a turnaround for you all…but I don’t see it happening. A seriously under talented team. Now the good news is Louisville always makes it back sooner or later…just gonna take a while.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Kenny Payne has Calipari’s coaching abilities but without talent. There’s no reason for us not to have been able to get a serviceable guard or two from the portal last spring. Before the season I predicted us to win 8 games, damn I was way too optimistic.

Reactions: treyforuk
Primetime game on ESPNU tonight. The entire country will be able to witness this disaster unfold while getting shitfaced with their families. Should be fun.

Kenny Payne has Calipari’s coaching abilities but without talent. There’s no reason for us not to have been able to get a serviceable guard or two from the portal last spring. Before the season I predicted us to win 8 games, damn I was way too optimistic.
Don't give up your CBI hopes so soon! It's early!

ADVERTISEMENT