ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

I’ll always have a soft spot for L’ville for beating us by 60 during the Kevin Stallings ERA and helping him get shit canned.

Reactions: Villian07
Let me start by prefacing that Rockycard & UL_1986 are class acts and deserve big respect for sticking around this season for what will possibly become a sphincter stretcher (snapper?). I’m hoping @HRTheCard, @CardX, @LouisvilleMan1975, @KerryRhodes and @beasleythecard participate more here too.

If I’m correct those 2 enjoy being in the mix of good natured ribbing, both giving and getting. Also, I love Kenny Payne and want him to succeed . . . and I believe he will so this opportunity will likely be short-lived. That being said, let’s all show them our love with a good old-fashioned pile-on throughout this season right here!

CoordinatedImaginativeHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

slow motion kick GIF

Oh shit, don’t think I even knew that. Is he out for our game then?
I think there’s a presser soon regarding it but he was playing with a hand cast thing against Clemson and went down hard on it late in the 4th pretty hard. Wouldn’t be surprised to see our backup start against NC state this weekend

On a bright note, at -1pt per game Louisville has to be the best 0-3 team ever, at least statistically.
They said on Sportscenter this is the first time a team has started 0-3 by losing every game by a point since 1980. No idea who that team was though.

Their upcoming schedule is brutal. I think they could go into January with only 1 win on the season.

Their upcoming schedule is brutal. I think they could go into January with only 1 win on the season.
I don't know that I'd call it brutal, but it's certainly a step up from Bellarmine, Wright State, and App State. They'll likely lose their next 3 (Arky, Maryland, Miami) but should win at least 2 of the next 4 (FSU, WKU, FAMU, Lipscomb). They'll definitely beat Florida A&M, they are a bottom 5 team in the country. We're talking sub 350 level shit. 😂 UK plays them this year too.

I don't know that I'd call it brutal, but it's certainly a step up from Bellarmine, Wright State, and App State. They'll likely lose their next 3 (Arky, Maryland, Miami) but should win at least 2 of the next 4 (FSU, WKU, FAMU, Lipscomb). They'll definitely beat Florida A&M, they are a bottom 5 team in the country. We're talking sub 350 level shit. 😂UK plays them this year too.

FAMU is the only win I was referring to coming up.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Let me start by prefacing that Rockycard & UL_1986 are class acts and deserve big respect for sticking around this season for what will possibly become a sphincter stretcher (snapper?). I’m hoping @HRTheCard, @CardX, @LouisvilleMan1975, @KerryRhodes and @beasleythecard participate more here too.

If I’m correct those 2 enjoy being in the mix of good natured ribbing, both giving and getting. Also, I love Kenny Payne and want him to succeed . . . and I believe he will so this opportunity will likely be short-lived. That being said, let’s all show them our love with a good old-fashioned pile-on throughout this season right here!

CoordinatedImaginativeHairstreak-max-1mb.gif
I'm here also. I know its crazy to think. But I'm more of football fan than basketball. I know crazy, especially in Kentucky!

Oh, and thanks Vanderbilt 😊

ADVERTISEMENT