ADVERTISEMENT

University of Louisville Fan Suicide Watch Thread

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Let me start by prefacing that Rockycard & UL_1986 are class acts and deserve big respect for sticking around this season for what will possibly become a sphincter stretcher (snapper?). I’m hoping @HRTheCard, @CardX, @LouisvilleMan1975, @KerryRhodes and @beasleythecard participate more here too.

If I’m correct those 2 enjoy being in the mix of good natured ribbing, both giving and getting. Also, I love Kenny Payne and want him to succeed . . . and I believe he will so this opportunity will likely be short-lived. That being said, let’s all show them our love with a good old-fashioned pile-on throughout this season right here!

CoordinatedImaginativeHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

I'll admit I was disappointed when the NCAA didn't bury them. I was fully prepared to piss on their grave. Having said that, what I've seen so far has been quite the comedy-laiden consolation prize. 😂
You’re here! It’s on now!

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Let me start by prefacing that Rockycard & UL_1986 are class acts and deserve big respect for sticking around this season for what will possibly become a sphincter stretcher (snapper?). I’m hoping @HRTheCard, @CardX, @LouisvilleMan1975, @KerryRhodes and @beasleythecard participate more here too.

If I’m correct those 2 enjoy being in the mix of good natured ribbing, both giving and getting. Also, I love Kenny Payne and want him to succeed . . . and I believe he will so this opportunity will likely be short-lived. That being said, let’s all show them our love with a good old-fashioned pile-on throughout this season right here!

It's not like they've never piled on UK.

All of em' can piss off.... except 86'.

I don't do the basketball forum. Appreciate you reaching out, though. See you back on the Soundoff.

• Sad
Reactions: Random UK Fan
UL hanging in there early tonight…only down 6 last I seen.

I doubt that loss keeps us out of the tournament. We’re bad, but APP St is the best team we’ve played so far. 0-3 by a total of 3 points. Lol
What did I tell you about your CBI hopes? It's better not to have those kind of expectations so you're not disappointed. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT