ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Lounge is Open….

It will definitely be one of those three. I'd wager all three will have at least 10 #1 votes and it wouldn't surprise me to see each of them with 15 or more.
You dudes have a chance of staying #1 for a good minute....

Vs Davidson
Vs New Orleans
Vs Florida A&M
Vs Rutgers

Vs Davidson
Vs New Orleans
Vs Florida A&M
Vs Rutgers
sheldon-tbbt.gif

Vs Davidson
Vs New Orleans
Vs Florida A&M
Vs Rutgers
True. But I could also see a convincing win by Virginia over Houston this week swaying some of those voters that had us #1 and them #2 or #3. It's not often a team drops from #1 without losing but it appears this is the kind of circumstance where it could happen.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Feel like it's going to be lonely here until we lose. Not sure I've ever seen a fan from any of the other four undefeated teams.

Reactions: cdbearde
How's the map break down in ranks for population? Obvi New Mexico is #1 for land mass.

1. NM, 2. Miss, 3. UCONN, 4. Purdue?

I suspect this is a non-sexist, thread---correct?

Good----Therefore I introduce to you the #4 ranked, 11-0 Indiana LADY Hoosiers. ;)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
RIP

Edey is awesome , but your 2nd and 3rd best player are freshmen, good freshmen but not heralded star freshmen. Going to be tough to stay top 10. The B1G is tougher than Rutgers

Reactions: Sparty_57
RIP

Edey is awesome , but your 2nd and 3rd best player are freshmen, good freshmen but not heralded star freshmen. Going to be tough to stay top 10. The B1G is tougher than Rutgers
Rutgers has our number. I’m not remotely surprised they were our first loss. But you are right. The B1G is deep. Even with being #1 for almost a month, I knew we would be challenged. We still have 2 more games this week @ KenPom #12 OSU and @ #44 Penn St. I’d wager we split those as well.

ADVERTISEMENT