ADVERTISEMENT

Undefeated Lounge is Open….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
My two schools are both in. Appears Indiana will be the only blue blood invited. Who else is joining?

Also just b/c it's funny.

Fid4bghXEAAwx8b

I guess you're leaving the undefeated Lounge now that you got smoked by Memphis...
Why were you posting here? Bama already lost. Funny not seeing any Bama fans on this board last year hardly. Where were you?

Were here !

Lets party un.....
Wait, what did you say ?
" Undefeated" not
" Defeated" ?!!!

Alright. Were leaving. 😭

Will be interesting to see if UVA or Purdue claims the #1 spot. I think it should be Purdue, but we'll see. Neither team was overly impressive this week.

Purdue probably has the slightly better resume at this point. Would also not surprise me if UCONN claims it. It would be difficult to go from no 1st place votes to #1 in the ranking but they've looked pretty dominant while UVA and Purdue have struggled some.

Was hoping UVA-Houston on Saturday would be 1 vs. 2 but that's not going to happen now.

UConn should be #1, they breeze through these games. Think about it, who would you least want to play out of those 3.

UConn should be #1, they breeze through these games. Think about it, who would you least want to play out of those 3.
They’ve looked impressive but if you really break down their schedule, their only impressive win is Alabama. Iowa State is their 2nd best win and they just got bitch slapped by lowly Iowa.

They’ve looked impressive but if you really break down their schedule, their only impressive win is Alabama. Iowa State is their 2nd best win and they just got bitch slapped by lowly Iowa.
Yeah, but nobody’s even competed with them yet, including a top 10 team.

Reactions: Deepelm and winin11
Yes, they cruise to wins not really having many close games.

Purdue probably has the slightly better resume at this point. Would also not surprise me if UCONN claims it. It would be difficult to go from no 1st place votes to #1 in the ranking but they've looked pretty dominant while UVA and Purdue have struggled some.

Was hoping UVA-Houston on Saturday would be 1 vs. 2 but that's not going to happen now.
Yeah, UConn has been really good. I think they are still a week or two away from ascending the throne though. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out this week.

Yeah, UConn has been really good. I think they are still a week or two away from ascending the throne though. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out this week.
It will definitely be one of those three. I'd wager all three will have at least 10 #1 votes and it wouldn't surprise me to see each of them with 15 or more.

ADVERTISEMENT