ADVERTISEMENT

UNC'S coach Williams & wife Wanda donate's $600,000...

shun1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
Toward the scholarships for the senoirs that could not play their senior year. So that they could come back in 2021....SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO COACH & WANDA !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Yellow Man
Toward the scholarships for the senoirs that could not play their senior year. So that they could come back in 2021....SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO COACH & WANDA !!!!!!!!!!!!

NCAA; “Oh REALLY?”

tenor.gif

It was a great thing for him to do and he did not want any pub for it. Respect

Reactions: shun1
Hi Yellow Man, Bless you my friend...SMILE

Shun... I live in Central Kentucky. Back in the early 1900's property owners built their own roads to and from various locations. They charged a toll to use these roads. Every now and then and then a group would get together and build an alternate route that was free. There is a road pretty close to me that is named "Shun Pike". The people built it and shunned the toll road.

Reactions: shun1
Shun... I live in Central Kentucky. Back in the early 1900's property owners built their own roads to and from various locations. They charged a toll to use these roads. Every now and then and then a group would get together and build an alternate route that was free. There is a road pretty close to me that is named "Shun Pike". The people built it and shunned the toll road.
Hi Yellow Man, I feel more important...THANK YOU

Reactions: Yellow Man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT