ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Stanford

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
I can't believe the refs still fall for that crap. 1 that was a flop. 2 where is the cylinder rule? 3 it's sad that attendance is nationally dropping unless it's a big time matchup....the urge to go to a game is being taken over by 70 inch flat screens and sofa's :(

Manley is a stud as is little. Maye has been their longer than perry Ellis at Kansas

OMG... a UNC game thread on the national board. I thought only certain teams got that honor.

What are the thoughts on how long Little and White will be around, Tar Heels? Man, if you get White more than one year he’s going to be insane

It wouldn’t surprise me if both go. Little is going to be a lottery pick.
Little’s definitely going to be a good pro and college player, but it’s those guards and bigs I hate in Roy’s system more than anything. First UNC game I’ve seen, very impressed so far.

It wasn't a flop. He got popped pretty good. It was the right call though as he was in the other guy's space.

UNC sloppy to start the second half after being up so big.

Once the freshman figure it out on both sides this team can be dangerous. Little and White still pretty lost. I love Leaky. He is going to be a really good player as well.

Now that was a flop. He was pushed but could do without the theatrics.

Second half has been sloppy. But that happens when you’re up that much at half. Not a good thing, but nothing concerning. This team has a lot to like.

Oh, without a doubt. A ton to like for sure, especially this early.

Reactions: 829305
ADVERTISEMENT