ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/UK Twitter Vote Battle

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
About which school could assemble the best FF team. Plenty of hurtful, mean-spirited comments. People will argue over anything. Two players that surprised me about the teams;

• Kenny Smiff's presence
  • Jamal Mashburn's abscence

Last edited:
If those are the 5v5 line ups being used then this is easily UNC. GOAT, 2 other HOF'ers, a 2x NBA champ starting PG and one of the best college big men ever.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Yeah, I think UNC def wins that. Not surprising that UK won the twitter vote though since their fans go apesh*t for everything.

Yeah, I think UNC def wins that. Not surprising that UK won the twitter vote though since their fans go apesh*t for everything.
Yeah. 55/45 is basically a win for Carolina. Whoever they play in the finals won’t be as close, even if they’re better like UNC’s squad.

Tayshaun Prince shutdown Kobe in the ‘04 finals... for the record

On the UK side. Dan Issel & Jamal Mashburn should’ve been in over Cousins & Wall.

Makes the entire thing a fraud with UK advancing to this match up, but UNC by a country mile....

I love the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: wesr
Hey, just be happy we can read it, right?

I would have Jamison or 'Sheed over TH. I agree that such a small margin is basically a win for UNC fans though.
Love the call on Jamison. Tend to agree. Hansbrough over Sheed though.

Jamison is still one of my two favorite non Duke guys of all time (along with Juan Dixon.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT