ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans, B1G or SEC?

B1G takes academics seriously so they will add UNC.
People have this misconception about the B1G being snobbish with academics. That does not apply to athletes (except kinda at Northwestern). UNC is a great school with a creative curriculum for athletes, that is consistent with the B1G's vision and values.

People have this misconception about the B1G being snobbish with academics. That does not apply to athletes (except kinda at Northwestern). UNC is a great school with a creative curriculum for athletes, that is consistent with the B1G's vision and values.
I have the conception of big10 being rape conference usa. I mean nasser at sparty(not to mention the basketball players) snd sandusky at penn state.

Reactions: Montana81
All the teams I hate are in the SEC and if they try to "force" us to move expect a fight.

Reactions: cdbearde
No conference “takes academics seriously” in a true sense anymore, but the Big Ten has much more highly ranked institutions than the SEC, and it plays a part in their expansion targets, for sure.
Let's be honest it's a small part. So small it's not even worth mentioning imo. This is about money, mainly tv revenue. That's it.

I see the B10 as a conference that is extremely overhyped year after year and ends up getting gang raped by the SEC when it counts.

Man i lost soooooo much $$$$$ on that purdue-ut football game smdh.

@Crums Bald Spot

you forgot getting proven to be overratted by shatting the bed in the ncaa tourney every single year to your conception of the b1g as well.

and institutional rape

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Man i lost soooooo much $$$$$ on that purdue-ut football game smdh.

@Crums Bald Spot

you forgot getting proven to be overratted by shatting the bed in the ncaa tourney every single year to your conception of the b1g as well.

and institutional rape

Yes, Tennessee sh@t the bed. Never bet on Coach Chumlee in the off season. Too many awards banquets and bowl dinners. Lil buddy cant concentrate.

But in big time games the B10 gets romped by the SEC and the disparity is growing by the year.

We have all of our teeth.
Whoaaaa nelly good burn.

Dental issues aside at least we have the sense to pay for our pussy instead of just raping it 🤣

but in all seriousness i have no ill will toward wisky. Too grateful for 2015. U cannot imagine the level of arrogance/douchery coming from uk fans that entire year.

“we have two top ten teams”

“the practice scrimmages are so much harder than the games”

had they completed the undefeated season we wpuld have never heard the end of it. (And rightfully so it was prob the best roster since woodens days at ucla). So thank you Wisconsin, fave team in the b1g by a longggg shot.

• Angry
Reactions: Random UK Fan
The SEC made a statement that they are sticking to 16 teams. No more are going to be added.
Thats surprising, but good news for the ACC i assume. Figured theyd keep all options on the table.

It will be interesting going forward how they are viewed if they start “beating each other up” if the best teams still have 2-3 losses vs 1 loss or undefeated teams from weaker conferences.

Scheduling will also be interesting. Might be in the same conference as someone an not play them for 3-4-5 years in a row. Aka players entire career

Thats surprising, but good news for the ACC i assume. Figured theyd keep all options on the table.

It will be interesting going forward how they are viewed if they start “beating each other up” if the best teams still have 2-3 losses vs 1 loss or undefeated teams from weaker conferences.

Scheduling will also be interesting. Might be in the same conference as someone an not play them for 3-4-5 years in a row. Aka players entire career
The same article said that Clemson and UNC both wanted to join. These super conferences could get out hand. I'm glad the SEC has stopped.

Reactions: Villian07

You know they don't just draw teams out of a hat for scheduling right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT