ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at UVA on Saturday

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
Should be a good game. UNC has not had much success at UVA the last few years.

I think UVA wins as well. I wouldn’t really call it an upset if UNC won, but it would be a HUGE conference win. Hoping for a good game and scoring over 40.

This is one of those matchups where the home team will almost always win.

I thought we would lose the FSU and Virginia game and don't really feel differently. Hope to be wrong.

I will be very surprised if Carolina wins this game.

Meh, that's a cop out. Jimbo didn't say anything about the SEC or Kentucky. It was another post that shows the insecurity of some UK fans. "That's a tough stretch... But Kentucky's is tougher!"
This board gets so much better when you find these fools and put them on Ignore. I know some of you don't like to use that feature, as if it makes your metaphorical balls smaller or something, but it makes this board a much better experience.

I will be rooting for North Carolina.
giphy.gif

Take the under in this game as well as the under on UNC 65

Yall want to play in the 40's and 50's against UNC. Closer you get to 70 the better the chances are for UNC.

Ehh. I think UVA has shown they can score when they need to. I doubt the game is in the 80s but if it was I still think UVA wins.

Give me 71-63 UVA.

Only caught the last 10 minutes of the first half and I know UVA is a great defensive team but man was UNC careless with the ball. Turnovers for touchdown after touchdown.

Only caught the last 10 minutes of the first half and I know UVA is a great defensive team but man was UNC careless with the ball. Turnovers for touchdown after touchdown.

Yeah they had a crazy amount of just straight give aways 35 feet from hoop.

Yeah, just giving a team like UVA six points is crippling. I liked the shape UNC was in until those last couple of minutes though. It was disappointing that the failures there were mainly the upperclassmen screwing things up.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT