ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Texas A&M

Of course he’s a huge downgrade in athletic ability, but he’s more of a conventional Bobby Petrino style QB. Our defense isn’t going to be worse, maybe as bad, but not worse. We had a lot of young guys pressed into playing, they will have another spring and summer to improve. Hearns and Alexander will be huge shoes to fill, but they both missed a lot of time this year.
he won you guys 2-3 games a year because of his athletic ability
unless Pass is the second coming of TB then you guys are not going to be a great offensive team
you are going to have major issues in the secondary, D-line and maybe linebacker
yea i think your "D" is going to be worse

he won you guys 2-3 games a year because of his athletic ability
unless Pass is the second coming of TB then you guys are not going to be a great offensive team
you are going to have major issues in the secondary, D-line and maybe linebacker
yea i think your "D" is going to be worse
Clemson and Alabama will be definite losses, I like our team against the rest of the schedule...Georgia tech and FSU we’ll probably be underdogs against as well. If I had to put down money and pick our record I would go with 8-4.

"who are tired of losing to UCLA, KU, etc in the regular season so much, which also negates your terrible take."

im charitable, so I am glad ucla and ku could win a few after those whippings with poythress and the plattoons in the early version of 14/15 cats. have never seen a team like that in 30 years of basketball.
They won the title that year right?

Clemson, Kentucky and Alabama will be definite losses, I like our team against the rest of the schedule...Georgia tech and FSU we’ll probably be underdogs against as well. If I had to put down money and pick our record I would go with 7-5.

:D

Reactions: rockycard
Cal didn’t beat us, it was the four month rental players that did. I do give Cal credit for getting involved with WWW, if not then Cal would be th the same coach that lost 16 games our last year in CUSA with them.
I give Pitino credit for providing 16 year old recruits with prostitutes for 4 years and coming up with a scheme with Adidas to pay players while still losing 80% of his games to Cal and UK. I guess you have to give credit where credit is due,

Reactions: catman111
Card fans claiming to be 'football first' are a common trend these days. Alot like all those mysterious Cubs fans that came outta the woodwork after the won the world series.

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT