ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Ole Miss.

We got away with one. That's what happened. College refs aren't good at their jobs.

Right, and that's fine. I mean literally what did they call the T on Ole Miss for. There had to be some reason they gave. I'm not bitching at all about any calls, just curious.

What happened though. PJ elbowed the guy, which probably should have been a T and somehow UK got FTs. I clearly missed something. What did they say was the reason?

I agree. Busch league and should have been on PJ

Right, and that's fine. I mean literally what did they call the T on Ole Miss for. There had to be some reason they gave. I'm not bitching at all about any calls, just curious.

I have no idea. Something about unsportsmanlike. This is why I'm starting to have a hard time believing the sport is legit. Officials have no accountability and they can seemingly just make up calls out of thin air for the whole world to see and it never gets questioned by the people that matter.

Games can literally be decided on that bs too.

Whole crew should be fired. Instead the NCAA will give them a final four spot no doubt.

17 to 3 on free throw attempts.RollLaugh
Almost like one team has jacked up 20 3's and the other team hasn't. Welcome to how basketball works.

Edit: Not that the refs haven't been horrible. They just suck, I can assure you Karl Hess is not a UK fan.

Yup I don’t mind that T. If some no name on ole miss wants to get in my Face ID put him on the floor too

Reactions: Global Havok
Yeah, the push is a pretty natural reaction there. I probably would have pushed him as well.

At first glance it looked like a decent shove but also in real time it looked like the Ole Miss kid was shooting his mouth off after his dunk. Loved the dunk but neither player was in the right. The Ole Miss kid looked like he got shot at point blank range by a Civil War cannon.

Big difference between laughing at the FT difference & complaining about it.
Teams that jack 30 3-pointers and just as many mid-range jumpers don't typically shoot free throws. You see, when teams do that they drastically decrease their opportunities to draw shooting fouls (and fouls in general). I wouldn't expect you to grasp that though. Additionally, bigger and longer teams (UK) tend to pound the ball down low where fouls most often occur and typically during the act of shooting... meaning they are shooting 2 regardless of being in the bonus or double bonus. That is where the biggest FT disparity occurs, getting 2 FT attempts before the defense has even committed 7-10+ fouls yet. There was a whopping foul disparity of 5 (22-17). Who would have guessed that when a jump shooting team faces a team that plays in the paint? Try to keep up.

Teams that jack 30 3-pointers and just as many mid-range jumpers don't typically shoot free throws. You see, when teams do that they drastically decrease their opportunities to draw shooting fouls (and fouls in general). I wouldn't expect you to grasp that though. Additionally, bigger and longer teams (UK) tend to pound the ball down low where fouls most often occur and typically during the act of shooting... meaning they are shooting 2 regardless of being in the bonus or double bonus. That is where the biggest FT disparity occurs, getting 2 FT attempts before the defense has even committed 7-10+ fouls yet. There was a whopping foul disparity of 5 (22-17). Who would have guessed that when a jump shooting team faces a team that plays in the paint? Try to keep up.
RollLaugh at you for typing all that to defend a game I didn’t even watch. It was on the radio where my son was having baseball practice. Amazing what UK fans will do when UK shoots a ridiculous amount of FTs compared to their opponent.

Last edited:
At first glance it looked like a decent shove but also in real time it looked like the Ole Miss kid was shooting his mouth off after his dunk. Loved the dunk but neither player was in the right. The Ole Miss kid looked like he got shot at point blank range by a Civil War cannon.
That was almost a big turning point in the game, too. Stupid on Wenyen's part, but I would've been peeved if I just got dunked on by a midget, too. Should've been a double T. That little turd was an inch away from Gabriel's face taunting him as they were heading back down the court. Who wouldn't shove that little gnat? That is just as much of a T as what Gabriel did.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
RollLaugh at you for typing all that to defend a game I didn’t even watch. It was on the radio where my son was having baseball practice. Amazing what UK fans will do when UK shots a ridiculous amount of FTs compared to their opponent.
Just admit all you live for is trolling UK. It's ok to admit that. Why is your son always playing baseball at midnight anyway?

Reactions: RipThru
RollLaugh at you for typing all that to defend a game I didn’t even watch. It was on the radio where my son was having baseball practice. Amazing what UK fans will do when UK shots a ridiculous amount of FTs compared to their opponent.
Nothing you said here made sense.

Guy, what is it with UK fans that really set off a constant meltdown?

That was almost a big turning point in the game, too. Stupid on Wenyen's part, but I would've been peeved if I just got dunked on by a midget, too. Should've been a double T. That little turd was an inch away from Gabriel's face taunting him as they were heading back down the court. Who wouldn't shove that little gnat? That is just as much of a T as what Gabriel did.

It absolutely should've been a double T. They even used the benefit of replay and even in real time, after the dunk by the Ole Miss player you could see the kid taunting the hell out of Gabriel. Gabriel screwed up big with the shove but the shove itself wasn't near as bad as it first looked.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It absolutely should've been a double T. They even used the benefit of replay and even in real time, after the dunk by the Ole Miss player you could see the kid taunting the hell out of Gabriel. Gabriel screwed up big with the shove but the shove itself wasn't near as bad as it first looked.
Nope, you are right though, he went flying. It was actually pretty funny. I know I wouldn't have been able to hold back either if I were in Gabriel's shoes.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT