ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Ole Miss.

That's garbage. To be excepted by Hess and Pat Adams.

I just started watching. Why is Hymon ejected? Is that his second T? Seemed like the push should have just been a foul. People do that crap all the time.

Great senior night so far. Getting screwed by the refs. ;)

20 minutes into the game and we've yet to get to the first media timeout.

I mean, wtf was dude trying to do? Get his team pumped? Can remember the last time a dude got thrown out before the first time out

What a ref show. Can't wait to see Borden defend these clowns.

Good grief, don’t bitch about the officiating Kentucky fan, that T was home court garbage.

The ole miss player literally did nothing on that 2nd T. Actually he took a little elbow to the gut. One of the worst calls I’ve ever seen

What the heck happened? How did UK get two technical FTs for elbowing the other team? I was watching with the sound off.

Like the way this Olenisczek kid plays. No idea how you spell it

Apparently you would rather just sh!t post instead of look at the post just 2 above you

What happened though. PJ elbowed the guy, which probably should have been a T and somehow UK got FTs. I clearly missed something. What did they say was the reason?

What happened though. PJ elbowed the guy, which probably should have been a T and somehow UK got FTs. I clearly missed something. What did they say was the reason?

We got away with one. That's what happened. College refs aren't good at their jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT