ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Ole Miss: How do we play against zone edition

UK staying alive by crazy ass floaters. Looks way out of control but Maxey and quickley throwing it in the bucket.

Good grief, horrible flip job by UK gets rewarded with two free throws.

Hero ball by ole miss. Good jam by maxey. Forced him into a bad air ball. Get it to Richards for FT. He has been auto

Kind of game UK needs. Getting close to tourney time and not many games are gonna be easy.

It wasn't a "flip job" Richards was leaning on the defender, defender moved, Richards fell backwards. Bad foul call, but definitely not a "flip".
What a joke. Richards threw himself on the ground when Sy had better positioning. Massive flop job. This isn’t European soccer. Pathetic!

Just saw that Ole Miss managed to lose to Oklahoma St 78-37 earlier this year. A remarkable feat.

What a massive choke job by Tyree there.

0/2 on the front half of 1 and 1s in the final 2 minutes of a one possession game.

Some dudes just ain’t built for it.

UK lucky to win that one.
Just crumbled on those.

Reactions: Hank_
What a joke. Richards threw himself on the ground when Sy had better positioning. Massive flop job. This isn’t European soccer. Pathetic!

You act like Richards is the only player to ever flop.

So many trolls were eagerly waiting at their keyboards ready to enter this thread. Now they're going to be pissed off all day.

Don’t you just love it!Laughing I’ll be the first to say Kentucky played a shity game today and probably didn’t deserve to win but they made the plays when it mattered. Ole Miss had its chance and choked.

Wife was there. Her brother has season tix,and gave us 2 for Christmas. I had a game, so couldn't go. She tool our 6 year old granddaughter. I called her a bit ago, and was like---"Man, close one. Happy for you baby.". Her response?

I'm never taking "Jill" again(granddaughter). Bad luck.

God damn baby. Thats a=our granddaugher.

UK fans are brutal mther****ers...RollLaugh

Wife was there. Her brother has season tix,and gave us 2 for Christmas. I had a game, so couldn't go. She tool our 6 year old granddaughter. I called her a bit ago, and was like---"Man, close one. Happy for you baby.". Her response?

I'm never taking "Jill" again(granddaughter). Bad luck.

God damn baby. Thats a=our granddaugher.

UK fans are brutal mther****ers...RollLaugh

SmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Good win Cats....Ugly wins count too... Now, Off to my second game; this one a HS game. But wife is gonna be in a goodie.

Have fun bud, hopefully Immanuel just earned you a Quickley with the wifey later.
Well done...

giphy.gif

Reactions: Big_Blue79
ADVERTISEMENT