ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs LSU?

Honestly going about as expected so far. First road conference game against a team building confidence.

Whoever is #4 on LSU needs to sit down on the bench because he's missed like 3 layups

This is a earth shattering event. UK is playing their 1st true road game of the year.
tenor.gif

Win and progress...all we need to do...dont care how good lsu us...first true road game for the youngest team in basketball

Reactions: catman111
This team still can't put together a solid 40, but it was good seeing PJ Washington have a good game against talent.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
This team still can't put together a solid 40, but it was good seeing PJ Washington have a good game against talent.
True, although I could've put up 20 against that defense. They literally left him wide open right under the bucket like 37 times.

Reactions: Hank_
True, although I could've put up 20 against that defense. They literally left him wide open right under the bucket like 37 times.

Can't argue with that, but at least they had a P5 jersey on.

As long as it gives him some confidence and makes him look slightly less ridiculous about flexing over every play, I'm good with it.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Can't argue with that, but at least they had a P5 jersey on.

As long as it gives him some confidence and makes him look slightly less ridiculous about flexing over every play, I'm good with it.
Truth. I was beginning to think flexing was the only thing he was good at.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT