ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs LSU

Yea sorry uk fans i bet uk hard and this is what happens smdh.

Wheeler gets hurt, oscar with 2, grady cant hit the broad side of a barn.

the refs have been pretty atrocious, esp that segment when they basically put lsu in the bonus on bs calls.
UK is gonna win this game.

• Angry
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Man, toppin needs some pt. He’s got some serious upside, plus his brother is Obi.
I thought outside of jackson he was their best player last year. That reverse layup and the dunk and 1 were super nasty. No way id be giving his mins to hopkins on brooks.

Reactions: UL_1986
Coming into the game LSU wasn't a good 3pt shooting team and we were doing pretty well.

Right now we're 9.1% (1-11) and LSU is 50%(5-10).

Reactions: UL_1986
Coming into the game LSU wasn't a good 3pt shooting team and we were doing pretty well.

Right now we're 9.1% and LSU is 50%.
LSU looks overrated. Pretty good team with size and some speed but no offensive gameplay. I think Kentucky is the better team.

Reactions: Villian07
Grady is shooting 50% from 3 this year. Just imagine if Fredrick was healthy too. Couldn't pack the paint with those assassins on the floor at the same time.

Cal just sucks at the end of games. No other way to put it. But hey, at least we blew out western and high point.
You can't put that on Cal. Who else is he supposed to put in the game? Can't really expect any offensive flow with both of your starting ballhandlers out of the game.

Reactions: ThePhog08
You can't put that on Cal. Who else is he supposed to put in the game? Can't really expect any offensive flow with both of your starting ballhandlers out of the game.
We’ve scored four points in like 10 minutes. Situation sucks but part of that is without a doubt coaching.

Reactions: RR30
What a crazy ending!

Kentucky did good to make it close at the end... wild ending...

Good game.

Score more points than your opponent?
flip-off-finger.gif

That game was a lot closer at the end that it should've been. Crazy finish. UK actually had a chance.
Yea man made it even harder on me and my bet smdh. Sadly id gradys buzzer shot woukda went i still woukda pushed.

mintz killed yall imo. And obv the injuries, but mintz was decent last year, he played pretty terrible tonight.

Plus refs were garbage, even when they called a foul on lsu it directly coat uk two points. They did it twice on one possession that ended in oscar missing the front end.

bad ft shooting must be a state wide thing, geeeeze

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
If I got paid millions of dollars to coach the top program in the country I would tell you. At least I should be able to tell you.
Posted oacar with grady on the opposite side and tell him when the double team got there to pass quicker snd swing around to grady. Also woulda played allen and grady together and posted oscar till they stopped double teaming.

def sucks tyty snd wheeler went down tho, figures since it was the biggest bet ive made since uk football ML vs UL

If I got paid millions of dollars to coach the top program in the country I would tell you. At least I should be able to tell you.
Just curious what anyone would do minus basically their only two full-time ballhandlers. It's not like you can magically coach a team into scoring without anyone to run the offense through with a bunch of dudes on the floor that can't handle the ball.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT