ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs KU Game Thread

79T6.gif

Agbaji’s shot seems off today. Hope that changes. I don’t have faith in the other guys winning this game.

UK does everything with a purpose on offense so far this game. KU on offense seems to be getting themselves stuck between one thing and another every possession. UK length bothering them.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Kentucky is hitting everything right now. KU meanwhile is missing point blank shots right now. That has to change eventually right?

Ugh UK proving much, much better than KU. Not even sure they’ve break a sweat yet and up 12. This game is gonna get ugly.

Game over. This isn’t even a competitive matchup. Reminds me of the NCAA blowouts KU has received the last few years where early on it didn’t seem like KU deserved to be on the same court.

UK in the zone right now. Kind of reminds me of the KU/UNC game from ‘08. Sometimes teams come out feeling it. KU meanwhile seems off. They aren’t putting in the same effort they have the last few games. You’d think they’d be more fired up for UK.

Yeah I fully expect this game to go down to the last possession regardless of what the score is right now.

Game over. This isn’t even a competitive matchup. Reminds me of the NCAA blowouts KU has received the last few years where early on it didn’t seem like KU deserved to be on the same court.

Yeah I fully expect this game to go down to the last possession regardless of what the score is right now.

Yeah, no way I'm counting out a top five ranked KU team at home out yet- still too early..

• Haha
We fully deserve the ass beating we're taking. Our guys didn't bother showing up today.

Refs calling it even but definitely letting them play on both ends. Favors UK who is the more physical style team.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT