ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Buffalo

My favorite thing is all the media members picking Davidson AND Buffalo to beat Kentucky. Cal doesn't lose to mid majors. Hilarious how they let their hate for Cal cloud their judgment that much.
Robert Morris remains the only mid major Cal has lost to at UK. In 9 seasons. In a road game in the NIT without his best player in a game no Kentucky player wanted to be in. With a shot in the air to win.

Keep putting these mid majors in front of us. Hopen we play UMBC and the nevada. Can't wait.

Oh, c'mon........THat's not even close to what I was saying. That's so third grade'ish, man. I'm not justifying UK getting shit b/c other UK fans do it. I'm saying----------Its a part of sports. Its what men(and women) do. It's what rival fans do. UK fans do it........IU fans do it........UNC fans do it. So on and so on. To act as if this is ONLY done to UK, and that UK wouldn't do the same, was the whole point. You know as well as I do that if this were Duke, you,among the many others of BBN, would be giving them all kinds of shit.
Meant to ask; how's your son doing in the Navy? Handling everything OK?

Robert Morris remains the only mid major Cal has lost to at UK. In 9 seasons. In a road game in the NIT without his best player in a game no Kentucky player wanted to be in. With a shot in the air to win.

If not for the HS Sweet 16 in Rupp,Winking the higher seeded team (UK) would be playing in Lexington instead their home court. But that's neither here or there.

Someone told Diallo this morning that he have to stay in Lexington another year unless a miracle happened.

Diallo believes in miracles.

Meant to ask; how's your son doing in the Navy? Handling everything OK?
Seems to be. I talked with him Thursday. First time I'd talked to him since he left. Got to talk for roughly 15 minutes.. I could tell a difference with him already with how he spoke. Did so with a sense of discipline.

THANK you for asking...

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Look, if this were Duke, UNC, KU, UL, etc, etc...who suddenly got this path, UK fans would be all over it. Some would go as far as saying it was a conspiracy to get them to the FF; And keep UK out. What is going on now with fans giving UK fans grief over a suddenly very, very "easy" path, would be repeated if the shoe were on the other foot. Especially if said team(s) were Duke or UNC.

This bantering goes both ways. If it were Duke with this path, it would be UNC, UK and KU fans chirping. If it were UNC, same thing. Just happens to be UK.

All in fun.

i have no problem with rival fans whining because our path opened up (a lot)
as a matter of fact i am enjoying it

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yes they got exposed? What does our record against UVA have to do with anything? We aren't and haven't been a great offensive team. Look what happens when a team hits shots against UVA. Just like Florida last year. If you hit shots against UVA, you have a chance to run them out of the gym. UMBC went 12-24 behind the arc. They broke UVA's defense multiple times. Great retort btw. LOL

UL’s record against UVA over the years indicates they are a good team, and have been for quite some time.

You can’t say that the #1 overall team was weak, just because they got upset, especially after you lost to said team 3 times this year.

I get that you’re mad that UK has an easier path now, but don’t try to downplay the initial bracket because upsets happened.

i have no problem with rival fans whining because our path opened up (a lot)
as a matter of fact i am enjoying it
As you should. I know I would be. And really I wouldn't call ALL of it whining. Some, like my self, are simply pointing out how fortunate UK has gotten. Nothing more than basketball talk.

But make no mistake........The Heavens have certainly been on UK's side thus far. Three of the top 4 seeds are gone. And it ain't even Sunday yet. I wonder if there has ever been a sceanrio where none of the Top 4 seeds didn't advance to the SW 16?

As you should. I know I would be. And really I wouldn't call ALL of it whining. Some, like my self, are simply pointing out how fortunate UK has gotten. Nothing more than basketball talk.

But make no mistake........The Heavens have certainly been on UK's side thus far. Three of the top 4 seeds are gone. And it ain't even Sunday yet. I wonder if there has ever been a sceanrio where none of the Top 4 seeds didn't advance to the SW 16?

hopefully that pesky 2 seed falls tomorrow :D

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT