ADVERTISEMENT

UK v Michigan next season in London

What does this have to do with U6, OP?
U6 can out party Europe. they are not allowed. Seriously their parties are so live they had a championship banned.

Speaking of which, just yesterday was the two year anniversary of UL setting a all time NCAA record. First school to lose 123 games in a single day.

Speaking of which, just yesterday was the two year anniversary of UL setting a all time NCAA record. First school to lose 123 games in a single day.
Carolina be like:
source.gif

“Thinks Michigan state is a good win too, after Michigan blew them out”

I wish we had a better opponent.

Taking Michigan smells like ranch dressing.

Iowa would be better. IU would be ideal. UM GTfO

*back story is Cal doing UM's coach a favor. Cal set up CBS sports classic to get out of home and hom with UNC, IU, etc. IU had first choice to be a part of the Sports classic and they turned it down. Left in the cold. Insert OSU.

Last edited:
I wish we had a better opponent.

Taking Michigan smells like ranch dressing.

Iowa would be better. IU would be ideal. UM GTfO

*back story is Cal doing UM's coach a favor
I'm willing to bet that Michigan has twice as many alumni in London as Iowa or Indiana. They're probably top 3-5 for alumni across all schools when it comes to those living in London. They're the perfect opponent for this. You could argue that Michigan is actually doing Kentucky the favor here. Lol

I'm willing to bet that Michigan has twice as many alumni in London as Iowa or Indiana. They're probably top 3-5 for alumni across all schools when it comes to those living in London. They're the perfect opponent for this. You could argue that Michigan is actually doing Kentucky the favor here. Lol
Plenty of Kentucky fans will jump the pond to go. They are always looking for an excuse to take a vacation to watch the Cats.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Plenty of Kentucky fans will jump the pond to go. They are always looking for an excuse to take a vacation to watch the Cats.
If I didn't have kids I would absolutely go to a Kansas game played in London. That's a cheap flight from most places in the United States and it's close enough to be just a 3-4 day long weekend trip.

If I didn't have kids I would absolutely go to a Kansas game played in London. That's a cheap flight from most places in the United States and it's close enough to be just a 3-4 day long weekend trip.
Yep, I went a few years ago for an NFL game. That was a little different though because I stayed at the team hotel right outside Wembley, which isn't really close to downtown London at all.

Reactions: schoonerwest

Friday-Monday trip is what I'm gonna try to do. But I'm a poor so idk if I'll be able to do it yet.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Friday-Monday trip is what I'm gonna try to do. But I'm a poor so idk if I'll be able to do it yet.
Haha, well whatever your budget is I'd probably plan on doubling it. London is expensive. Luckily the value of the pound has dropped because of the Brexit though, so it might be a slight bit cheaper.

Haha, well whatever your budget is I'd probably plan on doubling it. London is expensive. Luckily the value of the pound has dropped because of the Brexit though, so it might be a slight bit cheaper.
It's crazy expensive there. I think it's them, Tokyo and NYC as the most expensive cities in the world.

@RR30 be prepared for $13 beers, depending on where in London you stay. You could go into the far NE side close to Olympic Park and it'd be half the price but then you'd be spending a lot of time on the tube just to get to the tourist/hip areas of the city.

It's crazy expensive there. I think it's them, Tokyo and NYC as the most expensive cities in the world.

@RR30 be prepared for $13 beers, depending on where in London you stay. You could go into the far NE side close to Olympic Park and it'd be half the price but then you'd be spending a lot of time on the tube just to get to the tourist/hip areas of the city.
And it's London, so it's not like you're getting spectacular food. Laughing

Reactions: schoonerwest
We are suppose to add Christopher and likely get livers back. We will have tremendous amount of returning talent and frosh talent.
UK will have a pair of top 5 freshman guards, along with the rest of the 2020 class. Other than that I couldn't tell you who will be back!

Scheduling is awful, but whatever. It should be a good game, as long as the jet lag doesn’t do everyone in.

Scheduling is awful, but whatever. It should be a good game, as long as the jet lag doesn’t do everyone in.

Not sure what made them decide on that, because when it was first announced they said it was going to be on Saturday, the 5th. Must've been a conflict with something to change it to Sunday.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT