ADVERTISEMENT

UK-UNC E8 Game

coryfly

Aug 7, 2007
Rewatching this game. Going to see what I remember about it.

Both teams with a good, quick pace. Already two fouls on Theo and now two on Woods.

6 fouls on UNC (all legit) and 2 on UK. Wildcats are really getting away with a lot of contact so far. Maybe Higgins has money on UK? IDK

Berry twists his ankle on a no call. That's ok doe. He'll be back.

Fox reaches and gets his second and Cal is mad at him for not being smarter. Big opportunity here for the Heels. Their passing has been the difference in this one so far. Heels up 5 for those not able to watch.

UK FT shooting is yikes. Reminiscent of UNC circa 2020.

Big time shot by Hawkins.

Humphries and Hawkins keeping UK in the game. UK fans boo a call that saves their team two points. Dumb.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Terrible overplay by Britt. Briscoe with the easy backdoor. Roy wants to kill him.

Monk holds Jackson like he is his lover and acts shocked it's a foul. What do these cats get away with in the SEC??

Briscoe hammers Britt to dislodge the ball and they call Britt for the foul?? WTF???

Could have been a charge on Fox for his third but they let it go. Fun half. Second half should be a good one!

Hell, I got to halftime and then forgot about it, lol. I may watch the second half later.

ADVERTISEMENT