ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ UF

Nick Richards looks like he’s gonnabreak down in tears at any moment now Laughing
Was it like this?

1669269_1280x720.jpg

UK has passed us in FT's attempts at 19 vs. 16 now.

It was initially 7-1 I think.

Give credit where it's due. UF has played a hell of a game. They let us back in for a bit...but turned it back on.

Reactions: rdgtr
Glad I walked out of this one. Straight up garbage performance from the Cats, three weeks of progress out the window. Hopefully they decide they want to play in the Tournament and haven't just decided they did enough to help their draft stock.

Florida is just better than UK this year. I thought UK played pretty well, but they just weren't going to beat UF today unless UF missed a ton of shots. I felt like UF played a C game when they won at Rupp earlier in the year.

A Florida team that plays with pace and energy is the best team in the SEC.

Glad I walked out of this one. Straight up garbage performance from the Cats, three weeks of progress out the window. Hopefully they decide they want to play in the Tournament and haven't just decided they did enough to help their draft stock.

Don't forget how the 2013 team finish and making the FF as a 8 seed. This team is full of freshman in a hostile road game against a talented team. A 13 pt loss shouldn't mean anything.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Woof.

Not too many teams are going to beat Florida when they shoot like that, but UK looked as flat as they have in a month.

Hopefully that ass kicking gives them motivation heading into the SEC Tourney.

Great win for us. We were struggling so much just two weeks ago.

Everything is humming now.

This is just an irrational post. You think UK is much better than they are. They didn't have a choice here. Florida is just a better team and they played in Gainesville. What did you expect to happen?

Don't forget how the 2013 team finish and making the FF as a 8 seed. This team is full of freshman in a hostile road game against a talented team. A 13 pt loss shouldn't mean anything.

This team plays like they care about winning, they don't get blown out. I don't care about "13 points". They were down 23 and looked incompetent in every facet of the game. I can deal with losing, see my posts after the Auburn game. It's too late in the season to be laying eggs like this. I'll bet you anything this team doesn't make the Final Four.

Thank you gentleman, was recording the game to watch later. Sounds like I've saved myself a beautiful afternoon.

Not gonna lie. I saw Doug shows name and rolled back over and went back to sleep.

Looks like a made a very good decision to start the weekend.

Congrats on the sweep Florida fans. Better team wins. SmokinSmile

Florida is just better than UK this year. I thought UK played pretty well, but they just weren't going to beat UF today unless UF missed a ton of shots. I felt like UF played a C game when they won at Rupp earlier in the year.

A Florida team that plays with pace and energy is the best team in the SEC.

I have to agree. I didn't think either team played very well it Rupp. It was a really ugly game.

Reactions: coryfly
Played golf all day and just got home. Haven’t watched the game but I saw that UF beat us. Good game Gators, good luck the rest of the way!

LOL at saying this game wasnt a blow out.... sorry but the game was a blow out victory for UF. just because we fought back a tiny itsy bitsy bit at the end doesnt make it less of a blow out.

Reactions: treyforuk
Really nice! If you ever get the chance you should play it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT