Will they hit this milestone?

8a30fb084575f3fce8ac969e4d7d4485_w200.gif

Kentucky goals for 20 -21

National Champions

Make the Final Four

NCAA Bid

SEC
Champions

Kentucky State Champions (Louisville 62 Kentucky 59 )

Still on the Table

Best 10 Win Team

Fayette County, Kentucky Champions

Remember when ppl complained about this being Rupp Rafters lite? Good times.

I'll give you some credit for toughing
Techinally, we can still do the top 4, but I see you're giddy.

UT Goals every season

Beat UK.

That's it.
I was actually pretty sympathetic in the UGA/Uk thread. This is Quid pro quo thread.

Reactions: cdbearde
UK is 4 - 10, and Vols fans still post more about us than their own team. Not sure what to make of it.
What do you make of all the UT threads by UK posters? You able to explain that?

What do you make of all the UT threads by UK posters? You able to explain that?
Sure, its the same posters that start threads about Duke and North Carolina and Kansas cheating that have no actual interest in having discussion, but instead want to troll and flame. Congrats on being in this category.

Reactions: Scotty00
Sure, its the same posters that start threads about Duke and North Carolina and Kansas cheating that have no actual interest in having discussion, but instead want to troll and flame. Congrats on being in this category.
Well, congrats on being a hypocrite. If you're not going to call them out when it's going against the other school then don't call out the posters on the receiving end. If someone comes at me or UT then I'll usually come back at them or their school.

The one thing I don't do is whine about it like you're doing.

Btw, I watched the UK/UGA game not so much for the win/loss, but to see what UK's issues were. Want to discuss it? I also watched UT get crushed by UF and would welcome discussing the Vols and what their problems were. Want to discuss that?

Well, congrats on being a hypocrite. If you're not going to call them out when it's going against the other school then don't call out the posters on the receiving end. If someone comes at me or UT then I'll usually come back at them or their school.

Btw, I watched the UK/UGA game not so much for the win/loss, but to see what UK's issues were. Want to discuss it? I also watched UT get crushed by UF and would welcome discussing the Vols and what their problems were. Want to discuss that?

Bullshit!😂 You’re hung up on UK and everybody knows it Deller. You honestly think people can’t tell? You can deny it all you want but you’re obsessed. You care more about UK losing than you do UT winning. It don’t get no more pathetic than that.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Kentucky goals for 20 -21

National Champions

Make the Final Four

NCAA Bid

SEC
Champions

Kentucky State Champions (Louisville 62 Kentucky 59 )

Still on the Table

Best 10 Win Team

Fayette County, Kentucky Champions
Bruce Weber hosts the try hard awards.

Reactions: della
Bullshit!😂 You’re hung up on UK and everybody knows it Deller. You honestly think people can’t tell? You can deny it all you want but you’re obsessed. You care more about UK losing than you do UT winning. It don’t get no more pathetic than that.
You can say that, but you'd be wrong. You like to troll, but pitch a fit when it comes back at you. You guys are even going to the CFB board penning threads about UT. Just like you whining about me calling you Scottie after you calling me deller. Why are you so shocked when I merely come back at you? What is wrong with you? Why are you such a cry baby?

Except I do call them out when that happens. Not going to waste time back and forth on that, though. Facts are often swept under the rug with you, anyways.

I am happy to discuss how bad my team is, sure. I call it like I see it, we suck.

Except I do call them out when that happens. Not going to waste time back and forth on that, though. Facts are often swept under the rug with you, anyways.

I am happy to discuss how bad my team is, sure. I call it like I see it, we suck.
The problem is that I'm the only one stating facts and you're the spouting unsupported generalizations. The fact was that UK fans started UT stuff and I only responded to it and you complained about it.

They still have Florida so that is one win if they play anywhere near how they played in Gainesville.

The problem is that I'm the only one stating facts and you're the spouting unsupported generalizations. The fact was that UK fans started UT stuff and I only responded to it and you complained about it.
I responded to nothing. The post that was first quoted was by you, responding to me by complaining, haha

Whatever, its a waste with you trying to talk anything sports. Just passive aggressive dribble that doesn't make any sense. Have a nice day.

Y'all played like world beaters against Tennessee.

We didn’t even play that amazingly, just with tremendous energy. Only hit 31% from three and 6 threes overall. You guys missed most of your jumpers which helped, but our guys just played with unbelievable effort defending and rebounding. We probably won’t play with that speed and effort again knowing Mike White.

I responded to nothing. The post that was first quoted was by you, responding to me by complaining, haha

Whatever, its a waste with you trying to talk anything sports. Just passive aggressive dribble that doesn't make any sense. Have a nice day.
The thread was by me and you responded against Tennessee fans. Just a little help with the facts.

I offered to talk Uk or UT in a critical way, so you are the one that doesn't want to talk sports.

We didn’t even play that amazingly, just with tremendous energy. Only hit 31% from three and 6 threes overall. You guys missed most of your jumpers which helped, but our guys just played with unbelievable effort defending and rebounding. We probably won’t play with that speed and effort again knowing Mike White.
Well, I wished you had picked a different team to show out on.

ADVERTISEMENT