ADVERTISEMENT

UK-Michigan

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm just stating facts and you are not. That's all I'm saying.
Ok----then I'll ask. You think its tougher to play Kentucky at Rupp, or in England? Not sure why you re being so fuking obtuse.

Ok----then I'll ask. You think its tougher to play Kentucky at Rupp, or in England? Not sure why you re being so fuking obtuse.
All I am saying is that you don't know the difference between fact and opinion. 😘

Who knows, maybe it's harder to play on a different continent 5 time zones ahead. Maybe one team handles it better than another. Lots of variables, bro.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
All I am saying is that you don't know the difference between fact and opinion. 😘

Who knows, maybe it's harder to play on a different continent 5 time zones ahead. Maybe one team handles it better than another. Lots of variables, bro.
Riiiiiiight.....Here are some facts..

UK is 529-64 at Rupp----89%. I'm gonna go out a limb and say Rupp. But thats just me.

But keep being obtuse.

Riiiiiiight.....Here are some facts..

UK is 529-64 at Rupp----89%. I'm gonna go out a limb and say Rupp. But thats just me.

But keep being obtuse.
Why is home court such an advantage? Just because fans are loud? Lol… no. Is it because the home crowd can influence the whistle? Certainly you’d never admit to such a thing.

• Love
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Why is home court such an advantage? Just because fans are loud? Lol… no. Is it because the home crowd can influence the whistle? Certainly you’d never admit to such a thing.
Combination of many things.....I mean are you ADMITTING UK only wins at home b/c they get home cooking?

I have to think you are basically trolling at this point. You seriously cannot be do anything else.

Lol

C765965-B-3851-4-B7-C-9367-3-CB1-EF9-FF6-A6.jpg
Why not excuse all the moving picks?

Combination of many things.....I mean are you ADMITTING UK only wins at home b/c they get home cooking?

I have to think you are basically trolling at this point. You seriously cannot be do anything else.
If I really wanted to nerd out I'm sure I could find some home teams with all time losing records in their own gym. What's the excuse then?

If I really wanted to nerd out I'm sure I could find some home teams with all time losing records in their own gym. What's the excuse then?
They suck? Also its not winning/losing, its tough or tougher...

Gotcha. Well Kentucky sucks and they played like shit and still beat Michigan. Therefore Michigan really sucks. If they played at Michigan they both still suck but maybe Michigan wins? Better?
Sure..... Are all of ya''ll this sensitive? I mean I doubt you'd find oneperson on here that wouldn't say playing at home is easier/better than playing on the road/neutral. Not sure why you find this concept so hard to understand----Or just completely ignoring it. But,hey, its cool.

Sure..... Are all of ya''ll this sensitive? I mean I doubt you'd find oneperson on here that wouldn't say playing at home is easier/better than playing on the road/neutral. Not sure why you find this concept so hard to understand----Or just completely ignoring it. But,hey, its cool.
Sensitive? You seem like the one losing his shit over this. Maybe because Indiana got rolled by mighty Rutgers and that frustration is boiling over because you actually thought IU would be good this year(LOL). The past 35 years have obviously taught you nothing, Let it go, bruh. It's just a game (that Michigan obviously sucks at if they can't beat lowly Kentucky).

Reactions: cdbearde
Sensitive? You seem like the one losing his shit over this. Maybe because Indiana got rolled by mighty Rutgers? Let it go, bruh. It's just a game (that Michigan and the Big 10 obviously suck at if they can't beat lowly Kentucky).
I'm good, brother..... Save the pity party, dude----"lowly Kentucky"----Ya'll like using that one, huh?

Its rather simple.....I said in fairness UVA played @ Michigan.....You cried. Sorry about that.

Rutgers is #30 KenPom, and 7-2. In other words, they are better than anyone UK has beaten.

I'm good, brother..... Save the pity party, dude----"lowly Kentucky"----Ya'll like using that one, huh?

Its rather simple.....I said in fairness UVA played @ Michigan.....You cried. Sorry about that.

Rutgers is #30 KenPom, and 7-2. In other words, they are better than anyone UK has beaten.
I didn't "cry" about anything. Merely called you out for not knowing the difference between fact and opinion. I still love you though. 😁

I didn't "cry" about anything. Merely called you out for not knowing the difference between fact and opinion. I still love you though. 😁
Apparently nor do you....I mean after all, thats your opinion...😁

Sill love ya too, boo........

^^^^^^gonna piss off Lurk.😁

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT