ADVERTISEMENT

UK is out of the top 25.

Said after 2013 we'd likely go to a 2nd nit before Cal won a second title. Was hoping to be wrong. Looking real dicey all of a sudden.

How did Calipari go from being a genius to being a joke? In two short years, no less.
Because this is not a foul at Rupp anymore:
proxy.php

Any chance you can improve your play and get out of that 7 to 10 seed range? I think Purdue is a better team but I certainly don't want to play UK in the 2nd round and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it happened.

UK will be fine. Cal is a fantastic coach. Even the most nutty fan would struggle to find a better coach to replace him with.

Brad Stevens
Billy Donovan

Next

Brad Stevens
Billy Donovan

Next

Why not just say Phil Jackson?

Stevens doesn't seem to be leaving, and I haven't seen him win a title or anything in the NCAA. Why is Billy Donovan, who has won 71% of the games he has coached, better than Cal, who was won 79%? Because of two titles with the same team?

So yeah... I don't think there are any coaches you can say are clearly better than Cal at UK right now, and that includes K.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Why not just say Phil Jackson?

Stevens doesn't seem to be leaving, and I haven't seen him win a title or anything in the NCAA. Why is Billy Donovan, who has won 71% of the games he has coached, better than Cal, who was won 79%? Because of two titles with the same team?

So yeah... I don't think there are any coaches you can say are clearly better than Cal at UK right now, and that includes K.

Why would anyone want a washed up Phil Jackson.
I don't think you could get Stevens. But give him a call first with a blank check and who knows.
Donovan did all of that with no support at a football school. He would kick ass at a big school like Kentucky. He's already turned UK down twice though...
Just saying there are better names out there. Cal has been perfect for UK. He's gotten complacent though and it's shown on the recruiting trail. 4 years ago UK doesn't go 0-3 on their top targets. We'll see this offseason how it goes with turnover.

Yes sir UL is their best win and they ain't very good.

The only good win ahead is West 'by god' Virginia and they ain't goin' win.

It is NIT for Kentucky because the NCAA is as crooked as a dog's hind leg.
Let me just ask you this Bert - You’re the first to tell everybody how well Kentucky fans travel, so wouldn’t the crooked NCAA want UK in the tourney for ratings?

Let me just ask you this Bert - You’re the first to tell everybody how well Kentucky fans travel, so wouldn’t the crooked NCAA want UK in the tourney for ratings?
Wojo, Kentucky fans travel well; however, Duke fans don't have to travel. The games are on TV for the New York \ New Jersey Dukies.

The only Duke fans are the TV fans. We have known that for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT