ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

95% of her story was about ul coaches paying for strippers and prostitutes for ul players and recruits
not sure how you can say 85% of her story was lies

i agree she is a criminal
she was a criminal before ul hired her
nothing changed
The exchange of money was true, however her detailed fabrications didn’t hold up. I read most of that farce of a book, and I stand by my statement.

95% of her story was about ul coaches paying for strippers and prostitutes for ul players and recruits
not sure how you can say 85% of her story was lies

i agree she is a criminal
she was a criminal before ul hired her
nothing changed
Anyone that would pimp out their own kids for prostitution has a few screws loose. I would at least expect McGee to get good looking stippers and hookers though, not the fugly hoes he brought in. That was supposed to lure recruits to Louisville? Probably forced them elsewhere thinking that was the best Louisville had to offer. LaughingSick

You still seem upset, it’s odd. I get you’re grasping at straws now, even incorporating my posting style, trying to blend it into your diarrhea speech..however, it’s just not very convincing. Keep working at it though, you’ll get there eventually.

Maybe Mack should ask McCarty and Evansville how to beat UK being you are both cupcakes?

Reactions: JC for 3
Your posting history is riddled with vitriol towards Louisville, not much substance..you should work on it. I believe in you.

I like to point and laugh. UL is low hanging fruit? Typically I would get bored with such an easy target but watching you get your jimmies rustled makes it worth it.

Speaking of null and void ... and irony

louisville_f974a0ad5289f1dfe9ddbf340c0f9abd.jpg

Still wrong guy. This theory was debunked a long time ago. I guess you were hanging out in UK game threads and missed it. I'll play along though since it very obviously triggers you.

Lilbro_1986 has had both of teeth slapped out of his head in this thread and keeps coming back for more. Either he's dumber than I think or punch drunk from the sacks bouncing off of his chin.

I like to point and laugh. UL is low hanging fruit? Typically I would get bored with such an easy target but watching you get your jimmies rustled makes it worth it.
Lol, yeah..

That’s your excuse for not having quality substance within the context of your posts? Laughing...you make this too easy.

Lilbro_1986 has had both of teeth slapped out of his head in this thread and keeps coming back for more. Either he's dumber than I think or punch drunk from the sacks bouncing off of his chin.
You of all posters on this board (another raftard who’s moniker blends with the “others”) questioning someone’s intelligence is beyond fascinating. Sorry your feelings keep getting hurt.

You of all posters on this board (another raftard who’s moniker blends with the “others”) questioning someone’s intelligence is beyond fascinating. Sorry your feelings keep getting hurt.

So says the clown show UL fan who is getting his head thumped in a UK vs. Arky thread. Rent free...

You guys are cute. Keep the jerk alive Jarms and weird obsessed new guy! :p

One guy has an ex Louisville coach as his name and the other literally saw my posts in our game thread, but can’t grasp the concept of being able to multi task. I love you clowns.

Nothing really, I had just seen something mentioned on RR about you disappearing or that your name wasn’t in the system anymore and when I tried to tag you over there it wouldn’t let me pull you up so I was just seeing what was going on lol

Reactions: kyjeff1
Nothing really, I had just seen something mentioned on RR about you disappearing or that your name wasn’t in the system anymore and when I tried to tag you over there it wouldn’t let me pull you up so I was just seeing what was going on lol
I'm in a timeout until Monday. Too many stupid ass homers over there that don't like to hear the truth.

I nicknamed a guy "Fido" and told him to go fetch a stick that I tossed out onto I75 and I told him to go get his fvcking shine box. I think that's what did it.

I can only take so much stupidity.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT