ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

Why does this always come up every single ****ing time we play UK. For the most part I enjoy the UK fan base and talking shop with them but this shit happens every single year. Y’all are some ****ing pussies. Get tougher or STFU. I love how you call our player “thug” and “goons” yet you literally have one of the scummiest, dirtiest coaches to ever be allowed in amateur athletics. I wish coach Chaney would have kicked his ass years agi in his Umass days.

Dirtest coaches ever??? Really? I’ve looked at the NCAA stuff and he has nothing on his record. You’re gonna have to try again! Didn’t your school hire Bobby Petrino like twice??? Thought so!

Gotta feel bad for the Arkansas baby beotches .... they just realized they have another coach that's gonna be owned by UK continuously.

Reactions: JC for 3
One win in 13 tries vs. Calipari. Total domination to the point I think the Lady Cards can give us a better game.

I will give you this. You took us to OT - which is a good moral victory. Keep it up little guy and you may win another one in the next 10 years.
You still seem upset, it’s odd. I get you’re grasping at straws now, even incorporating my posting style, trying to blend it into your diarrhea speech..however, it’s just not very convincing. Keep working at it though, you’ll get there eventually.

And...? Lol. Now it’s the fault of the schedule?
giphy.gif

Glad we could supply you guys with your biggest victory of the year. It’s the biggest day behind draft day for you guys.

Draft day for us is like stripper appreciation day for UL fans!!! Green room for our players, blue light special at Trixies for your players!
source.gif

Lol at the “green room” ..

oh, the po’dunk delusions.

We got family guys, Christmas>ooc game with mediocre cayuts. We just couldn’t get up for you guys this year. You guys didn’t raise our super bowl boner. Winking

We all know that the only thing that gives UL players and fans a boner is Katina Powell!!!

Reactions: JC for 3
Dirtest coaches ever??? Really? I’ve looked at the NCAA stuff and he has nothing on his record. You’re gonna have to try again! Didn’t your school hire Bobby Petrino like twice??? Thought so!

Not surprised you’re a dipshit

Reactions: UL_1986
That’s her! Doesn’t surprise me that UL fans have her pics screenshot to their phones. She’s the one who brought that banner down!!!Laughing
Doesn’t surprise me she’s a cayuts fan. Embrace her Scotty karate.

Oh so UL wasn’t having strippers for recruits and players??? That’s what you’re saying?
That part is true, but 85% of her “story” is fabricated fodder for a payout in which she never received. She’s a criminal, and her track record after the entire story has been very telling. She’s clearly not a viable source.

I guess the 15% that was true was bad enough to vacate a title. Prayers scent.
It’s a shame you made a new username after your extreme melt down once the UNC hearings came to a close. Only a pussy such as yourself wouldn’t honor that bet. :p

It’s a shame you made a new username after your extreme melt down once the UNC hearings came to a close. Only a pussy such as yourself wouldn’t honor that bet. :p
That damn 15%.

gettyimages-166102903-4b88117257b174a4337ac063bea55fd57a951167-s800-c85.jpg

It's almost like this moment never existed. Oh, and you got the wrong dude. Doesn't matter, keep projecting. lol

That damn 15%.

gettyimages-166102903-4b88117257b174a4337ac063bea55fd57a951167-s800-c85.jpg

It's almost like this moment never existed. Oh, and you got the wrong dude. Doesn't matter, keep projecting. lol
Everyone knows it’s you, that’s why your posts are null and void. Lol...the irony of “projecting”. Comical.

Speaking of null and void ... and irony

louisville_f974a0ad5289f1dfe9ddbf340c0f9abd.jpg

Still wrong guy. This theory was debunked a long time ago. I guess you were hanging out in UK game threads and missed it. I'll play along though since it very obviously triggers you.
Lol, it counts. I was there. UK fans only abide by NCAA rules when its in regards to their rival. Strippers didn’t help us win that title.

Btw, nothing was “debunked” lol. We know it’s you.. the timing couldn’t have been more impeccable. Jarms disappears due to a bet, and you show up. Laughing

I don’t care what color she wears. I use to frequent several gentlemen’s clubs in Louisville when I worked up there so I like strippers!
This is why I love you @Scotty00

PTs was always a classic, Trixies was rough and Rustic Frog across the River us strippers that matched the name of the club.

Reactions: Scotty00
I always went to Trixies and Godfathers and sometimes I would go over to Taylor road (I think it was) and go to Deja Vu!

Reactions: UL_1986
That part is true, but 85% of her “story” is fabricated fodder for a payout in which she never received. She’s a criminal, and her track record after the entire story has been very telling. She’s clearly not a viable source.

95% of her story was about ul coaches paying for strippers and prostitutes for ul players and recruits
not sure how you can say 85% of her story was lies

i agree she is a criminal
she was a criminal before ul hired her
nothing changed

ADVERTISEMENT