ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

The old lady is telling him to get his ass in the locker room.
rntKywe.jpeg

What a *** comment. You might wanna re-think this comment especially after one of your sitting bench coachs once took a swing at an Arkansas player.

I'll see your Tony Barbee from twenty years ago, and raise you Arkansas getting two flagrant fouls in 18 seconds, while getting blown out of the 2017 SEC tournament.

The second of which was an ejection.

https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=18891750&lang=en

Afterwards, your Athletic Department media thought this was the move.

Why does this always come up every single ****ing time we play UK. For the most part I enjoy the UK fan base and talking shop with them but this shit happens every single year. Y’all are some ****ing pussies. Get tougher or STFU. I love how you call our player “thug” and “goons” yet you literally have one of the scummiest, dirtiest coaches to ever be allowed in amateur athletics. I wish coach Chaney would have kicked his ass years agi in his Umass days.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
Why does this always come up every single ****ing time we play UK. For the most part I enjoy the UK fan base and talking shop with them but this shit happens every single year. Y’all are some ****ing pussies. Get tougher or STFU. I love how you call our player “thug” and “goons” yet you literally have one of the scummiest, dirtiest coaches to ever be allowed in amateur athletics. I wish coach Chaney would have kicked his ass years agi in his Umass days.
Another champ taking that L well.

Reactions: JC for 3
Yet we took it to overtime and lost on account of free throws. We’re also more talented this year. We’d win if we played again. Hope we do.

You lost because we were better and are always better. How many times must you lose before you realize we own you and will own you again if you somehow make it out of the first week of the tourney (something Mack struggles at)?

You lost because we were better and are always better. How many times must you lose before you realize we own you and will own you again if you somehow make it out of the first week of the tourney (something Mack struggles at)?
You’re not better though. I believe we’d beat your squad 7/10 times. You guys can’t shoot. Also, your name shows how rent free Louisville lives in your head lol. Embarrassing.

Bullshyt. This did not happen.
The reporter said the fans were rocking the bus and Nick Richards confirmed it. Fast forward to the 6:30 mark. It was also reported that the Ark fans were doing the same thing after the last L we gave you. I know it's hard to keep up with them all at this point, since UK has taken the last 8 games.

You’re not better though. I believe we’d beat your squad 7/10 times. You guys can’t shoot. Also, your name shows how rent free Louisville lives in your head lol. Embarrassing.

What's embarrassing is how UK owns UL. It's sad almost. USCjr even puts up a better fight. You guys willingly bend over and ask for it.

What's embarrassing is how UK owns UL. It's sad almost. USCjr even puts up a better fight. You guys willingly bend over and ask for it.
It’s the most important game you guys play all year. I’m not surprised you guys play lights out. You guys care more. You care more, again..look at your name. All you think about is Louisville lol. Pathetic little raftard.

Is that the best you have?

Come on you can do better than that.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
It’s the most important game you guys play all year. I’m not surprised you guys play lights out. You guys care more. You care more, again..look at your name. All you think about is Louisville lol. Pathetic little raftard.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to rationalize the domination. When Clemson breaks it off in you during FB season, they just wanted it more.

Let's talk again after you finally beat big bro - deal?

My man, I just noted the change.

But while we're here, it's tough to call the opponent soft when you're playing an undersized lineup and taking dives on contact at any opportunity.

Not that I would suggest anyone rewatch that game, but Jalen Harris repeatedly hurled himself to the floor every other time he got switched on a big.

Cant blame him though, he got the call multiple times.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
It actually looks like the old lady is offering him a lollipop.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to rationalize the domination. When Clemson breaks it off in you during FB season, they just wanted it more.

Let's talk again after you finally beat big bro - deal?
Why would I wanna talk to a delusional raftard? You just repeat the same drivel in each thread. I confuse a lot of you guys, because you recycle the same rhetoric...it’s hard to keep track. Your next username will probably have some CCM vitriol to it lol. Rent ****ing free little dude. Laughing

You keep saying this. One coach let his team off a few days for Christmas and one coach practices every day through Christmas. Care to guess which is which? That ought to be a clue as to the mindset of each coach.

Why would I wanna talk to a delusional raftard? You just repeat the same drivel in each thread. I confuse a lot of you guys, because you recycle the same rhetoric...it’s hard to keep track. Your next username will probably have some CCM vitriol to it lol. Rent ****ing free little dude. Laughing

No need to get your jimmies rustled over that total ownage. You should be used to it by now. It's to the point where we look at you more like Ole Miss than Duke.

Also, please stop with the lil bro battle cry of WUNY (wait til next year). It makes you look weak and desperate.

Thanks in advance!

Signed,
Your Big Bro,CBS

You keep saying this. One coach let his team off a few days for Christmas and one coach practices every day through Christmas. Care to guess which is which? That ought to be a clue as to the mindset of each coach.

Don't force LilBro_1986 to accept how big a b!tch UL is compared to UK. The domination is Vandy-like. He can't take it and is even talking about "wait til we meet up in the tourney".. Like that hasn't happened twice and UL took the L both times.

One team didn’t play a game for 10 days prior to the game. Take a guess which one that was...

Don't force LilBro_1986 to accept how big a b!tch UL is compared to UK. The domination is Vandy-like. He can't take it and is even talking about "wait til we meet up in the tourney".. Like that hasn't happened twice and UL took the L both times.
Everything will be okay. You’ll eventually make quality posts. You can only trend upward. Winking

No need to get your jimmies rustled over that total ownage. You should be used to it by now. It's to the point where we look at you more like Ole Miss than Duke.

Also, please stop with the lil bro battle cry of WUNY (wait til next year). It makes you look weak and desperate.

Thanks in advance!

Signed,
Your Big Bro,CBS
giphy.gif

10 days to rest and prepare for one opponent and they still lost? Dang.

Don't bring logic into this debate. LilBro_1986 needs a boogeyman to blame the total domination on. It can't be that UK is the much better program, with a much better coach who recruits much better players. That's too obvious - there's gotta be a conspiracy theory to latch on to.

Who's talking shyt, ****et? Someone said our teams try to hurt the fragile UK players when in fact it was your coach that had to write an apology letter for inappropriate behavior.

UK fans used to be a knowledgeable, humble, fun fanbase. Now they're loaded caulk full of weak minded, limp wristed, Ashley Judds.

Could be worse, we could be weak minded, limp waisted, Bobby Petrinos!

Everything will be okay. You’ll eventually make quality posts. You can only trend upward. Winking

One win in 13 tries vs. Calipari. Total domination to the point I think the Lady Cards can give us a better game.

I will give you this. You took us to OT - which is a good moral victory. Keep it up little guy and you may win another one in the next 10 years.

ADVERTISEMENT