ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ HOGS

This is ESPN, right? They will switch to the Duke game no matter what’s going on with the UK game. Kinda hope they do just to see the meltdown on Rafters
giphy.gif

Reactions: jhmossy
What’s with the crowd once again sounding muted and muffled?
UK has maintained the momentum. The crowd was rowdy when they were hitting 3s early and again when they got a 3 and a foul, but it was silenced soon after.

UK has maintained the momentum. The crowd was rowdy when they were hitting 3s early and again when they got a 3 and a foul, but it was silenced soon after.
That’s part of it, but I feel like there’s a genuine sound issue, too. Felt the same about the Carolina game. It’s like the student section is close to a mic

That’s part of it, but I feel like there’s a genuine sound issue, too. Felt the same about the Carolina game. It’s like the student section is close to a mic
Could be, I will have to pay closer attention in the 2nd half.

Is that their best win?

Not saying Arky is garbage but first time watching them and I expected more from a 14-2 team at home.

Guess there’s a reason they aren’t ranked
Yeah, they haven't played anyone worth a shit.

Reactions: floopy
I feel like that guy made that call just because the white ref sucks so bad and he wanted to make up for it, lol.

You just make sure Louisville loses to Duke by 8 or less tonight, capisce?
How much you got on it lol? I’m hoping we keep it within double digits. Duke coming off a loss in CIS smells like a blowout.

This is an Arkansas game thread. Not sure why you’re bringing little brother into the discussion
Big sister needs to get their shit together. I’m waiting for our game to start, relax brother.

ADVERTISEMENT