ADVERTISEMENT

UK has a Black Uni for the Bahamas

BasketBallJunkie-UK

Nov 18, 2011
FZUVO1kUYAEkf3j

FZUVNJ-UUAIuuG7

Love the white unis there, but the blue and black ones aren't very good looking.

Change the blue to purple and i might like the black ones for kstate. Already got the K’s and their logo lol half way there. Still better than some of the shit we have rolled with tho. Thank god we won bc those pink highlighter tiger stripped “infared” jerseys were and abomination and i would have def blamed them had we lost.

my faves are the blue 🤢 just like the cursive kentucky more than the semicircle 🤷‍♂️

Great idea! The Blue / White game is in Pikeville (proposed) for the flood victims. That would be a good time to start the online bidding.
I saw that. It's a great idea. I wouldn't mind seeing them move the B/W game around to different locations around the state every year, to be honest. Donate proceeds to charity and give people a chance to see the team when they wouldn't otherwise normally have that opportunity. It's not a huge draw in Lexington anyway and I could never figure out why. It's much more entertaining than madness. It's easy to get good seats for a reasonable price. I went one year and sat front row, mid court right behind the announcers.

Change the blue to purple and i might like the black ones for kstate. Already got the K’s and their logo lol half way there. Still better than some of the shit we have rolled with tho. Thank god we won bc those pink highlighter tiger stripped “infared” jerseys were and abomination and i would have def blamed them had we lost.

my faves are the blue 🤢 just like the cursive kentucky more than the semicircle 🤷‍♂️
I'll be glad when the stupid "humping birds" secondary logo dies. That garbage was the brainchild of the geniuses at Nike and that's what they came up with after 18 months of development. Give me 3 minutes with Microsoft Paint on Windows 95 and I could've done better. And who knows how many millions of dollars went into that. 😂

Reactions: treyforuk
I'll be glad when the stupid "humping birds" secondary logo dies. That garbage was the brainchild of the geniuses at Nike and that's what they came up with after 18 months of development. Give me 3 minutes with Microsoft Paint on Windows 95 and I could've done better. And who knows how many millions of dollars went into that. 😂
I fee the same about alot of our football stuff esp the “murderbirds” which looked well like a real life picture of a cardinal as opposed to a cartoon, and of course the tiger striped infareds in bball. I couldnt even bring myself to buy one of those even after we won.

idk who those three are either im guessin wheeer is the short one and wallace the middle height and livingston the tallest. Idk how u get oscar 2 mil and dont have him in there but i guess bc ots being used as a recruiting tool idk

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I fee the same about alot of our football stuff esp the “murderbirds” which looked well like a real life picture of a cardinal as opposed to a cartoon, and of course the tiger striped infareds in bball. I couldnt even bring myself to buy one of those even after we won.

idk who those three are either im guessin wheeer is the short one and wallace the middle height and livingston the tallest. Idk how u get oscar 2 mil and dont have him in there but i guess bc ots being used as a recruiting tool idk
It's Wallace, Wheeler, and Collins.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Wallace lookin like Rick James. Excited to see him ball. One of our guys that’s flying under the radar is Kamari Lands. Heard alot of good things thus far.

You're going to see a different Collins this year. Cal is actually letting him shoot the 3 and jumpers and he's looking pretty good. Athleticim oozing from this kid. Looks like Toppin has upped his game. 6'10" now, hit the weights and his confidence has increased. Really worked hard in the off season.

I can't wait to get that 4 game fix in this week

You're going to see a different Collins this year. Cal is actually letting him shoot the 3 and jumpers and he's looking pretty good. Athleticim oozing from this kid. Looks like Toppin has upped his game. 6'10" now, hit the weights and his confidence has increased. Really worked hard in the off season.

I can't wait to get that 4 game fix in this week
I always thought toppin should have gotten brooks mins. I guess brooks was a better shooter idk never understood that. I guess cal saw the boom potential like the kansas game. But besides that game he was pretty avg most of the time imo. I know one of yall didnt like him muche either lol

I always thought toppin should have gotten brooks mins. I guess brooks was a better shooter idk never understood that. I guess cal saw the boom potential like the kansas game. But besides that game he was pretty avg most of the time imo. I know one of yall didnt like him muche either lol
Toppin should've gotten Brooks' minutes and Brooks was a terrible shooter. Never saw someone brick so many uncontested jumpers.

Cal can be loyal to a fault as we saw in 2015.. Brooks just wasn't agressive enough. Had the athleticism, but not the mental aspect.

Anyway, they cayts looked good last night. We may have to platoon again. Oscar was Oscar. Toppin and Collins were athletic freaks. WNBA player Wallace looked like a veteran. Reeves and Livingston dropped bombs from the 3. Thiero, Ware, Fredrick and Wheeler played great. Walk- on Canada could start for any other team. 40-0 ceiling. 40-0 floor.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT