ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans, what are your thoughts on Purdue?

Hang on let me wiki them. Kidding, although I don't follow or know a great deal.

First to come to mind is Keady, coached at Western also had ties to Sutton...and great hair.

I know they had a run a bad luck with injuries a while back, and loves to give IU fans shit. Which is fun, because we barely give a shit about IU anymore and nice to see someone pick up the slack.

First I have heard that. I don't recall his dad ever being on staff at Kentucky.
My bad. Long time ago. It was Magloire’s coach. its pretty common now but wasn’t then.

This latest decision is only the next in what has been the controversial nature of Jamal Magloire ever since his high school days. A native Canadian, Magloire burst onto the recruiting scene as a senior as the top prospect in Canada, and became the subject of an intense recruiting battle between Purdue and Kentucky. After flip-flopping back and forth between the schools, Magloire finally settled on Kentucky, in what was a very controversial situation (Magloire's coach, Simeon Mars, was hired as an administrate assistant at UK, leading to all sorts of speculation).

My bad. Long time ago. It was Magloire’s coach. its pretty common now but wasn’t then.

This latest decision is only the next in what has been the controversial nature of Jamal Magloire ever since his high school days. A native Canadian, Magloire burst onto the recruiting scene as a senior as the top prospect in Canada, and became the subject of an intense recruiting battle between Purdue and Kentucky. After flip-flopping back and forth between the schools, Magloire finally settled on Kentucky, in what was a very controversial situation (Magloire's coach, Simeon Mars, was hired as an administrate assistant at UK, leading to all sorts of speculation).
That Pitino guy was a shady character!

Years ago I worked in the Indy area. One of the best jokes I have ever heard was told to me there by an IU fan..

"What is 100 feet long with an asshole every 3 feet??? Answer.... A line outside Mackey Arena...

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Was Bud Mackey a Mr. Basketball? I know he was a drug dealer but thought maybe he did both.
Darius Miller was Mr. Basketball in 2008 and Mackey was just busted again in January with 10 pounds of meth. Guess he loves prison. 😆

That's exactly what a Jew would say. 😁

93e35968ed457180a0a84b8ee73c24e9e37b31f534f4b2f5ed85fff9342dce5e_1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I can't say as though I've ever thought about Purdue for more than 5 seconds at sny one time.
They had a tough team 3 years ago (Carson Edwards was en fuego in the tournament), but other than that, meh.

ADVERTISEMENT