ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans can go back to basketball hype and

Ironically, a UL fan liked this post. Laughing

If I'm not mistaken, several of you claim that UK fans are ate up and obsessed. Funny that you're posting in a UK football thread.
It’s weird that pussycat fans forget history, wait never mind it’s not. SmokinSmile

Rent free little Jarms.

I posted in response to him saying he made a bait thread. I don’t give a rats ass about college football & don’t care who wins.
Funny you’re obsessed enough to quote me.
Super obsessed lol. Him, JC and the new ****** boy just can’t help themselves.. Laughing

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Super obsessed lol. Him, JC and the new ****** boy just can’t help themselves.. Laughing
Oh there’s more than those 3. Funny thing is, I didn’t even mention UK football. I posted a gif about this being a bait thread.
It’s not my fault if they keep get sucked into bait threads.

Or being preseason #2 and losing to a unranked opponent. Don’t be an idiot. You live on our homeboard, and you’re as transparent as glass.
It will not happen. Losing to UofL will not happen. Cal has won 90% of the time he plays Louisville. You are his play toy.

It will not happen. Losing to UofL will not happen. Cal has won 90% of the time he plays Louisville. You are his play toy.
You lost a couple years ago to a UofL team far inferior talent wise. 80% of those losses were single digits including your championship season and your glorified failure of a season in 2015.. not impressed little dude.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I guess if you keep saying “it will not happen.” That will make it true lol, if you all lose, that would be ****ing hilarious considering the disparity of burger boys you all have.

You lost a couple years ago to a UofL team far inferior talent wise. 80% of those losses were single digits including your championship season and your glorified failure of a season in 2015.. not impressed little dude.
They were all loses, including both times when it really counts in the NCAA tournament Pitino was at Louisville 16 years with 0 championships and losing to Cal 90% of the time. I wish you had kept Pitino. It is nice knowing we are going to beat Louisville 90% of the time.

They were all loses, including both times when it really counts in the NCAA tournament Pitino was at Louisville 16 years with 0 championships and losing to Cal 90% of the time. I wish you had kept Pitino. It is nice knowing we are going to beat Louisville 90% of the time.
But we didn’t and now you’re solidifying hypotheticals for this season. Also, it’s losses my guy.

Lol nah, not impressed with your team outside of Keldon Johnson, your team can’t shoot. Duke will be a tougher out.

really?
can't shoot?
they have played 6 games and shot very well in 4 of them
BTW Herro is the best shooter on the team

Then why haven’t you acknowledge those posters?

i thought it was only bert you were arguing with
please link all the "others" you speak of
i am eating so not going to take the time to look through this thread
but since it is so important to you please link those "others"

i thought it was only bert you were arguing with
please link all the "others" you speak of
i am eating so not going to take the time to look through this thread
but since it is so important to you please link those "others"

I already tagged you to lurker and Wildcat-STL's posts in this thread.

Geez, I can't believe I was drunk enough to take the bait of this thread. This will be the last time I take Hail serious on anything.

tumblr_p2o072vWMs1qhwckoo1_500.gif

Regardless how you spell it Louisville lost and Kentucky won. Get used to it.
The game is in late December, try focusing on the present. It’s cats fans that always say, “why are you bringing up the past, let’s talk about this season”. Maybe you should follow their lead.

The game is in late December, try focusing on the present. It’s cats fans that always say, “why are you bringing up the past, let’s talk about this season”. Maybe you should follow their lead.
I love it. You Louisville fans never cease to amaze me. The past is what makes the present so great. Once Kentucky beats Louisville again this year it will also be in the past. Another Kentucky win and another Louisville loss.

Football yes, basketball I don’t know.

Mack has put together a darn good roster for year 1 of his stint. He can coach and the game will be closer than most think. This is probably Cal's 5th or 6th best team. Unless this team learns to play defense, IDK....

Man your football team is losing recruits. I think I read where the recruiting ranks 79th and last in the ACC. You need to get that cancer out of there.

Reactions: kl40504
Mack has put together a darn good roster for year 1 of his stint. He can coach and the game will be closer than most think. This is probably Cal's 5th or 6th best team. Unless this team learns to play defense, IDK....

Man your football team is losing recruits. I think I read where the recruiting ranks 79th and last in the ACC. You need to get that cancer out of there.
Man football, whew. Atrocious. Worst team I've seen us field since the Kragthorpe days. When we played Clemson, we looked like a High School JV team against the Patriots/Rams/Chiefs. Really embarrassing. The kids gave up early on in the season, you can see it in their posture.

Reactions: kl40504
I love it. You Louisville fans never cease to amaze me. The past is what makes the present so great. Once Kentucky beats Louisville again this year it will also be in the past. Another Kentucky win and another Louisville loss.
giphy.gif

to be honest. it sucks losing this game, but love the UK football smack talk. No one is talking about UM or UNC football here.
That is probably because those fans realize it is football season and care.:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT