ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans can go back to basketball hype and

titles are important especially when comparing programs
but if titles are all that matters to fans, then most fans will be disappointed most if not all of their lives

Exactly.

It would take someone going full potato to think this season sucks for Michigan fans

Reactions: UL_1986
Lol, nah. We got a sugar bowl and orange bowl victories under our belt, you guys don’t have shit. Maybe a motor city bowl lol. Yikes.

relish that, it will probably be the last time in your lifetime that ul plays in either

I talked to a buddy of mine this evening. We were discussing what we were doing next weekend and he said he was taking his family to the UK game. He said before the season he was trying to guess at a game he thought UT would have a good chance at winning, lol. He doesn't follow sports nearly as obsessively as I do so probably couldn't even tell you who UK's coach is, much less how he has slowly built them into a good program. Still, just thought it was funny because for so long he would have been right about picking that game.

I’m 34.
tenor.gif

I am glad you thought of me.

Yeap, I am an Alabama fan.

But I am really proud of my football Wildcats this year. Mark Stoops has done wonders. Hell if we played in a pussy conference like the B1G we would be undefeated.Eyeroll
You’re an Alabama football fan and UK basketball fan?

Let me guess. You also are a longtime fan of the Warriors and Patriots?

In the past 30 years Michigan has 4 national titles in the big four sports, Kentucky has 3. Congrats on being a GOAT basketball program but 9 months out of the year Kentucky sports are irrelevant.

That’s why guys like Bert cheer for Alabama.

Come on Kentucky only plays Ice Hockey on a club level.

Lol, nah. We got a sugar bowl and orange bowl victories under our belt, you guys don’t have shit. Maybe a motor city bowl lol. Yikes.

We have to go back further lol Sugar, Cotton and Peach wins. But we'll own your asses in football and basketball this year.....

Very good chance kentucky goes 10-2 and we are getting smack from someone who will finish with a similar if not exact same record

...UK by double figures....in both sports. Prepare yourself. VJ and his merry band of role players won't be able to stop the sweep.
Lol nah, not impressed with your team outside of Keldon Johnson, your team can’t shoot. Duke will be a tougher out.

Want to count ncaa violations & probations for our favorite teams?
Ironically, a UL fan liked this post. Laughing

If I'm not mistaken, several of you claim that UK fans are ate up and obsessed. Funny that you're posting in a UK football thread.

Better pray we don't win..you all have a lot more hype surrounding your team than us. So that means you have more to lose.
We definitely have more to lose. Losing to a school that provided prostitutes to minors would be a big loss.

Michigan would lose to Bama, would probably lose to Georgia, flip a coin vs LSU, and beat any other SEC team IMO.

Ironically, a UL fan liked this post. Laughing

If I'm not mistaken, several of you claim that UK fans are ate up and obsessed. Funny that you're posting in a UK football thread.
I posted in response to him saying he made a bait thread. I don’t give a rats ass about college football & don’t care who wins.
Funny you’re obsessed enough to quote me.

We definitely have more to lose. Losing to a school that provided prostitutes to minors would be a big loss.
Or being preseason #2 and losing to a unranked opponent. Don’t be an idiot. You live on our homeboard, and you’re as transparent as glass.

ADVERTISEMENT