ADVERTISEMENT

UK Fans are Harassing Bracketologists Now

They should probably be higher than a 4, but it's worth noting that they haven't played a single game vs the Kenpom top 10.

KU's played 6.

I should have read before posting. I thought this was about UK fans.

My bad OP, I thought you were thinking of UK fans. I apologize for assuming you're consumed.

Palm and Kentucky fans go way back, year after year. It’s constant.

Dude had Mizzou in a better bowl game than Kentucky earlier this year, despite Mizzou being subject to a bowl ban.

He’s an asshole, doesn’t like the fans or the UK media, and he always responds, so he gets more.

I mean, they’re hillbillies with no lives. What did you expect? :D
Ha, I'm flat ****ing ground hippy, and I already sent my tweet to him during lunch break.

Seriously, this is stupid. I could do this with any fanbase. I don't care enough to though.

Dude had Mizzou in a better bowl game than Kentucky earlier this year, despite Mizzou being subject to a bowl ban.

He’s an asshole, doesn’t like the fans or the UK media, and he always responds, so he gets more.

Purdue grad and sports don't mix. Palm is terrible at his job.

Everyone is out to get you guys though. Just ask a fellow UK fan. He'll lay it down for you.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Yes, please.

ERvkeZMX0AAFgii

Yes, please.

ERvkeZMX0AAFgii
I'd want no part of Michigan, right now...ETSU as a 10 is ****ing scary. That UM/ETSU game would be really good, and I could see the winner of that game getting to the Elite 8/Final FOur.

This bracket isn't as easy as it looks.....Colorado is good.....Oregon as well. Of course, Gonzaga. I'd mention IU and Houston, but I don't see either beating GU.

I'd want no part of Michigan, right now...ETSU as a 10 is ****ing scary. That UM/ETSU game would be really good, and I could see the winner of that game getting to the Elite 8/Final FOur.

This bracket isn't as easy as it looks.....Colorado is good.....Oregon as well. Of course, Gonzaga. I'd mention IU and Houston, but I don't see either beating GU.
You have to look at it from UK's perspective and not IU's.

And you didn’t even mention the hottest team. Creighton could definitely take them out.

ADVERTISEMENT