ADVERTISEMENT

UK digging deep in that NIL game…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Cal getting his nba agent friends to throw him a bone. To bad they still can’t make up for his on court coaching issues.

It's too bad AU doesn't have 4 of the top 8 players in their recruiting class next season.... and Reed Sheppard.
I mean Auburn has not ever recruited like Kentucky ever in basketball. Yet bruce still has 6 victories against you guys since 2015.

Reactions: rockycard
Auburn is coming back down to earth this year. Going from average to below average
If auburn was average. What’s Kentucky been lately? Auburn will be a regular top 20 team under pearl. 3 sec championships in the last 5 seasons. 4 - 25 win seasons. I feel confident auburn will be around the top 3-4 teams in the SEC along as Bruce is here. Chance Westry comes back next week. Dude is a baller. You will see

If auburn was average. What’s Kentucky been lately? Auburn will be a regular top 20 team under pearl. 3 sec championships in the last 5 seasons. 4 - 25 win seasons. I feel confident auburn will be around the top 3-4 teams in the SEC along as Bruce is here. Chance Westry comes back next week. Dude is a baller. You will see
Do we play you guys twice this year? If so, it will be a sweep. Cal is plopping his balls back on college basketballs head

Do we play you guys twice this year? If so, it will be a sweep. Cal is plopping his balls back on college basketballs head
Only once in regular season at rupp. Auburn hasn’t won there since the 80s so you will probably win that done. I like our chances on a neutral court. Auburn is very good defensively. Our issue will be scoring at times. We will see. Will the sec refs allow Oscar to foul every play like they did last year?

calipari-haters.jpg

Only once in regular season at rupp. Auburn hasn’t won there since the 80s so you will probably win that done. I like our chances on a neutral court. Auburn is very good defensively. Our issue will be scoring at times. We will see. Will the sec refs allow Oscar to foul every play like they did last year?
We are pretty deep at his spot. I don’t anticipate his numbers will be what they were last year. So even if he’s in foul trouble we should be fine against most teams.

if you haven't had a win in Rupp since the 80's stfu!

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Asking former players for money every year. That idea doesn't seem to have long term shelf life.

Cal getting his nba agent friends to throw him a bone. To bad they still can’t make up for his on court coaching issues.
He damn near beat Auburn by 40. LOL at how stupid you look. Tell your football to go hire some more hookers while virtue signaling Christianity. He’s the perfect representative of Auburn trash. Lowlife trash acting like he’s holier than thou, basically sums up your entire fanbase.

He damn near beat Auburn by 40. LOL at how stupid you look. Tell your football to go hire some more hookers while virtue signaling Christianity. He’s the perfect representative of Auburn trash. Lowlife trash acting like he’s holier than thou, basically sums up your entire fanbase.
LOL. New Uk fresh meat. @Random UK Fan @lurkeraspect84

So you're handing off to me to banter with this weird 'dual fan' (2 teams) who has 2 mythical 'Degrees'?

I'd say thanks, but there's no fixing stupid.
I was referring to Tweety. He seems hellbent on locking horns with UK fans.

This thing was dropped on their head as an infant.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT