ADVERTISEMENT

UK AD Barnhart named Chair of NCAA basketball committee for '20-21

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Kentucky's Mitch Barnhart has been named chair of the Division I men’s basketball committee for the 2020-21 season, per the NCAA.

"I'm sorry Louisville, I realize you finished the regular season with only 4 losses and a NET ranking of #2, but "the committee" just didn't feel like you were one of the top 64 teams in the nation." :(

Kentucky's Mitch Barnhart has been named chair of the Division I men’s basketball committee for the 2020-21 season, per the NCAA.

"I'm sorry Louisville, I realize you finished the regular season with only 4 losses and a NET ranking of #2, but "the committee" just didn't feel like you were one of the top 64 teams in the nation." :(

That would go against the teachings of the good book.

Mitch wouldn’t have that.

He’s already sweating buckets over the possibility of having to allow alcohol sales at football games. His conscience couldn’t handle any added guilt.

That would go against the teachings of the good book.

Mitch wouldn’t have that.

He’s already sweating buckets over the possibility of having to allow alcohol sales at football games. His conscience couldn’t handle any added guilt.
You may be right, but I could definitely see Calipari having Barnhart whacked and pulling a "Weekend at Bernies" during Selection Sunday just to screw with UofL...and Duke. Laughing
REX_weekend_at_bernies_kab_140129_16x9_992.jpg

....pure fantasy....the part about U6 being that good.

Maybe UK will be seeded correctly for once.

UK has been underseeded more than any team Mossy. It does not matter who wins. You just need a good seed and a regionally decent place to play.

You will repeat this sentiment even after next years tournament. If it were true, you wouldn’t have lost to KState, Indiana, UNC, and a hurt Auburn team the past couple of years.

UK has been underseeded more than any team Mossy. It does not matter who wins. You just need a good seed and a regionally decent place to play.

Didn’t most of the teams that were supposedly underseeded lose early? Doesn’t support your take.

Regardless, I’m pretty sure the most underseeded team in recent memory would be a midmajor. Wichita St maybe.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Congrats and we'll deserved. I'm happy the top AD was finally recognized for this prestigious position. He will do a honorable job I'm sure!

Reactions: mebeblue2
Didn’t most of the teams that were supposedly underseeded lose early? Doesn’t support your take.

Regardless, I’m pretty sure the most underseeded team in recent memory would be a midmajor. Wichita St maybe.
I don't know. But the only time that Wichita St was a one seed, lowly Kentucky beat their asses.

Sorry dude, but you don't know shit about basketball.

i see excuses are starting early RollLaugh

I don't know. But the only time that Wichita St was a one seed, lowly Kentucky beat their asses.

Sorry dude, but you don't know shit about basketball.

Everyone remembers that. So is that one year supposed to prove something?

I still see Bert is talking out of his ass. He makes it so damn easy for people to pick on us

You seem like a nice guy, but you always do this. Constantly trying to elevate yourself. The rest of us on here can pretend like you’re not a Kentucky fan if you like.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You seem like a nice guy, but you always do this. Constantly trying to elevate yourself. The rest of us on here can pretend like you’re not a Kentucky fan if you like.
I call out Bert on his BS. Just because he’s a Kentucky fan doesn’t mean he’s immune from criticism from me. I think you’re trying too hard here

No UK fans feels like this will benefit us in anyway. Repeating other guy, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I call out Bert on his BS. Just because he’s a Kentucky fan doesn’t mean he’s immune from criticism from me. I think you’re trying too hard here

Okay yeah I quoted the wrong post. I should have quoted both of them.

“Our fans will still bitch about our seed”. That wasn’t directed at Bert. And this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you shit on Kentucky fans and try to separate or elevate yourself.

Like I said, you mostly seem okay. But talking down the rest of the fan base you’re supposedly a part of seems awful shitty. And you rarely miss an opportunity to do it on here.

But hey, guess you gotta do what you gotta do to fit in. I’ll let you do you. Nothing like a good pile on right?

Okay yeah I quoted the wrong post. I should have quoted both of them.

“Our fans will still bitch about our seed”. That wasn’t directed at Bert. And this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you shit on Kentucky fans and try to separate or elevate yourself.

Like I said, you mostly seem okay. But talking down the rest of the fan base you’re supposedly a part of seems awful shitty. And you rarely miss an opportunity to do it on here.

But hey, guess you gotta do what you gotta do to fit in. I’ll let you do you. Nothing like a good pile on right?
I always enjoy your posts but you’re just being really sensitive for no reason. My first post was nothing more than a joke. Five of the ten people that liked it are Kentucky fans.

I think if you actually read who I talk bad about as far as UK fans, you would notice it’s bert and the two guys that do nothing but troll. So congrats on sticking up for those guys, I guess.

Last edited:
I always enjoy your posts but you’re just being really sensitive for no reason. My first post was nothing more than a joke. I think if you actually read who I talk bad about as far as UK fans, you would notice it’s bert and the two guys that do nothing but troll. So congrats on sticking up for those guys, I guess.
I'll try and be better.

Goodnight, lurk!
The last time I went to RR was when @uncfan in ky had his fake wife episode. I was surprised to see how many home board posters thought regulars here were sucking up to other fanbases. I don't see it as sucking up, as more as, making fun of everyone equally. Sucking off nothing but UK fans leaves the same taste in my mouth. I like to suck off multiple fans in order to taste the rainbow.

The last time I went to RR was when @uncfan in ky had his fake wife episode. I was surprised to see how many home board posters thought regulars here were sucking up to other fanbases. I don't see it as sucking up, as more as, making fun of everyone equally.
Yea, rafters hates everyone that isn’t them I feel like. I have stuck up for this board several times over there. Most of the Kentucky fans that have posted here over the years are a little more level headed and logical, therefore are capable of having discussions with other fan bases. That said, there are some good people and posters on rafters.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT