ADVERTISEMENT

UK 2020 NCAA Champions Official

UK is your official Virtual March Madness* champion! Give it up for clutch FT shooting down the stretch and (probably, how would I know?) lots of long replay reviews.

* Not redeemable on all forums. Exclusions apply. See Helm's Titles for details.
Only shot missed during those highlights was a desperation three from 50-feet...Laughing....

Nevermind----Oregon did miss a three down 96-93.:eek:

Reactions: Big_Blue79
There is a group that has modified nba 2k20 or used the engine to make a college 2k 20 game and they were doing a simulation as well. Kentucky lost to 13 seed north Texas in the first round of that so I stopped paying attention.

source.gif

Not sure if you’ve heard the news but Mike Irby, the mod on the Carolina board, passed away this morning.

That absolutely sucks! I hate to hear this. Mike was always a good guy and loved his Heels!!! I feel numb and don’t really know what to say. Prayers going out to Mike, his family and friends. In honor of an ole friend....Go Heels!!! Rest easy Mike!!!

That absolutely sucks! I hate to hear this. Mike was always a good guy and loved his Heels!!! I feel numb and don’t really know what to say. Prayers going out to Mike, his family and friends. In honor of an ole friend....Go Heels!!! Rest easy Mike!!!
I linked the post you made on RR over in the Mike Irby post on THI.
I know some are banned on THi but this way they can still pay their respects.

I was convinced that I had Covid last night. Fever, aches/pains, chills, shortness of breath and horrible diarrhea (lovely, I know).

Yet the fever is gone and I feel mostly okay now.
I actually almost took myself to the doctor the other day as well. Shortness of breath, headache, sore, and definitely nauseas as well. But kinda like your situation, I felt fine the next day. I think this thing has everyone paranoid AF

I actually almost took myself to the doctor the other day as well. Shortness of breath, headache, sore, and definitely nauseas as well. But kinda like your situation, I felt fine the next day. I think this thing has everyone paranoid AF

We could have both had it...who knows. Seems that most people that are relatively young and without major health issues have pretty mild symptoms.

I was convinced that I had Covid last night. Fever, aches/pains, chills, shortness of breath and horrible diarrhea (lovely, I know).

Exact same thing happened to me this weekend.

Reactions: JimboBBN

Exact same thing happened to me this weekend.

Watch this.

Sounds like you guys might have a mix of allergies or panic attacks brought on by anxiety.

Zyrtec and/or xanax should do the trick.

Hell if Kansas gets to hang Helms banners I say we should claim this.

Why does no one ever say this about UNC?

Let’s compromise. You can put up a banner that reads “AP top 10,” and we’ll put up one that says numero uno.

Let’s compromise. You can put up a banner that reads “AP top 10,” and we’ll put up one that says numero uno.

I'd say much worse things about UNC than light ribbing about Helms banners. I choose to leave it out entirely because I don't want to get that negative.

….be happy w/that. If KU had won the title, it was headed into the NCAA's locked room where U6's stripped title is stored.

….be happy w/that. If KU had won the title, it was headed into the NCAA's locked room where U6's stripped title is stored.

I'm really not sure why you think this, but regardless, I'd take a "stripped" title any day.

ADVERTISEMENT