ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

avatars-000490753665-u5xj2q-t500x500.jpg
maybe. And it’s a good thing the NCAA helped you win the 2017 championship. See how that works?[/QUOTE

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I'm still in disbelief over 2 things:

1) A program like UNC is entirely dependent upon a single freshmen
2) Roy would publicly rip his players for not being talented (which is ironic since he recruited them)
Actually he said they were the least gifted of any team he’s had at UNC.

Almost as funny as a fan of a program that’s been on NCAA probation 3 separate times for cheating try to talk shit.

The difference is I admit UK done wrong unlike you who parades around here like a dumbass who’s dumb enough to think people believe that UNcheat didn’t do any wrong! You’re the village idiot on about 4 different message boards. Including your own. Be proud!!!

Reactions: kyjeff1
The difference is I admit UK done wrong unlike you who parades around here like a dumbass who’s dumb enough to think people believe that UNcheat didn’t do any wrong! You’re the village idiot on about 4 different message boards. Including your own. Be proud!!!
Dude you have to pick one.
In one post you claim Cal is innocent because the NCAA cleared him
But in a different post you claim UNC is dirty even though the NCAA cleared them.
Pick one

Dude you have to pick one.
In one post you claim Cal is innocent because the NCAA cleared him
But in a different post you claim UNC is dirty even though the NCAA cleared them.
Pick one

No dipshit, that’s exactly what you do!!! What is it you always say??? Oh yea...”I don’t care if the NCAA cleared Cal or not we all know their crooked and we all know he’s still guilty” but when the world seen what UNc was doing and how they got let off because of money you swore by the NCAA!!!! You’re the one who needs to understand that you can’t have it both ways! I don’t give two shits about UNc I just like seeing how worked up you get over all this. Like I said, you’re the village idiot and you give everybody a good laugh!

No dipshit, that’s exactly what you do!!! What is it you always say??? Oh yea...”I don’t care if the NCAA cleared Cal or not we all know their crooked and we all know he’s still guilty” but when the world seen what UNc was doing and how they got let off because of money you swore by the NCAA!!!! You’re the one who needs to understand that you can’t have it both ways! I don’t give two shits about UNc I just like seeing how worked up you get over all this. Like I said, you’re the village idiot and you give everybody a good laugh!
I don’t think I’ve ever said that one time but for you to say you don’t give a shit about UNC is hysterical.
UNC is about 95% of your posting history.

Hypocrite = uncfan in ky with fake wife

You & Scotty should get a Roy Williams blow up doll & have fun together.
I bet you boys would have a great time with your UNC obsession.

why get a blow up doll when we can keep banging our nuts on your chin???

Well I’m thinking that Sugar tits has got tired of tugging his noodle to an imaginary wife so I’m pretty sure he’s trying to hook up with me. You know how it goes when you’re good looking! Everybody wants you!!!

That's a pretty awesome streak. I really don't dislike Clemson celebrating. I don't blame them and I like their kids. Just wish it wasn't Brownell who was their coach. I can't stand that dude. Wish Roy would clock him in the mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT