ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

gh5417uxkda41.jpg
LMFAO

Yes, that is why people thinking this team even has a chance at the NIT are nuts IMO. We have played three of the worse ACC teams at home and are 0-3 against them. Where do wins come from with this group? I know Roy tried to take all the blame yesterday but just watch that video someone posted. There are upperclassmen just freaking out and throwing the ball blindly as soon as they are pressed. These dudes have been in the program and worked on this stuff year after year. This group just sucks.

Yes, that is why people thinking this team even has a chance at the NIT are nuts IMO. We have played three of the worse ACC teams at home and are 0-3 against them. Where do wins come from with this group? I know Roy tried to take all the blame yesterday but just watch that video someone posted. There are upperclassmen just freaking out and throwing the ball blindly as soon as they are pressed. These dudes have been in the program and worked on this stuff year after year. This group just sucks.

Suprised ESPN had Pierce and Keeling as top 10 available transfers coming into this season0 both I guess have been sub-par so far...

Suprised ESPN had Pierce and Keeling as top 10 available transfers coming into this season0 both I guess have been sub-par so far...

That is an understatement. Keeling is the worse player I've ever seen at a P5 school. I don't think he cares though. I think he is just happy to be able to say he played at UNC. I think Pierce at least tries. He is just overmatched.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
As long as Dook or UK doesn’t win the championship, this year will end up just fine.
Let’s go back and revisit pre season and fall predictions by UNc fans.

And Duke or UK not winning is all you have since UNc will not get a chance in the tourney to stop them.

What is the date? Season over at the beginning of January for u AFAM U fans.

Yeah, I saw that video and couldn't believe what I was watching. All they had to do was play with a little bit of poise that last 2 minutes and they had an easy win.

I have no idea where UNC is going to get wins. Even with a down ACC, there aren't any easy wins and if they can't beat Clemson at home, yikes, the outlook is really bad.

Last edited:
So some fans are depending on a bunch of freshmen to be good next year to try and get back on track? What a bunch of hypocrites. “We don’t want a bunch of OAD players. Sprinkle in a couple talented freshmen with some veterans. It’s what Roy does”. Laughing You’d better hope they are all what their ranking says they are. That’s not always the case.

So some fans are depending on a bunch of freshmen to be good next year to try and get back on track? What a bunch of hypocrites. “We don’t want a bunch of OAD players. Sprinkle in a couple talented freshmen with some veterans. It’s what Roy does”. Laughing You’d better hope they are all what their ranking says they are. That’s not always the case.
Who said the freshmen coming into UNC will be OAD?
Brooks & Bacot will be starters next year. (If Bacot returns)
Looks like Roy will be adding some really good freshmen along with some upperclassmen.

Who said the freshmen coming into UNC will be OAD?
Brooks & Bacot will be starters next year. (If Bacot returns)
Looks like Roy will be adding some really good freshmen along with some upperclassmen.

Good luck finding a 5* who doesn’t think he’s one and done.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Ah yes, I remember that well. In 2011 I remember UNc fans saying how they didn’t care about UK’s freshman because they had a group of experienced vets that would be to much for UK. Glad I got to be at that game!!! #BlockedByDavis

Last edited:
Ah yes, I remember that well. In 2012 I remember UNc fans saying how they didn’t care about UK’s freshman because they had a group of experienced vets that would be to much for UK. Glad I got to be at that game!!! #BlockedByDavis
UNC & UK never played in the year 2012.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Yea, well some guys think it’s important to set guys up for success by making millions of dollars.
Maybe the NBA will have another lockout & Cal will get some players to return & you guys can win another championship.
Good thing the NBA helped him out in 2011.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Coming from a fan of a coach that calls his players “selfish motherfu$&ers” on live TV.

Let me ask you again since you didn’t answer the last time I ask, do you not think every college coach curses at players? Are you really this dumb??? Do you really know this little about basketball???

Let me ask you again since you didn’t answer the last time I ask, do you not think every college coach curses at players? Are you really this dumb??? Do you really know this little about basketball???
I haven’t seen many do it on live TV.
That’s some behind close doors stuff.

I haven’t seen many do it on live TV.
That’s some behind close doors stuff.

So you don’t think Roy has ever cussed at a player??? I’m not asking you if you’ve seen it or not I’m asking you if you think he’s done it???

Maybe the NBA will have another lockout & Cal will get some players to return & you guys can win another championship.
Good thing the NBA helped him out in 2011.

maybe. And it’s a good thing the NCAA helped you win the 2017 championship. See how that works?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT