ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

You're good with me. I don't wanna change a toilet seal in one of my bathrooms so that's why I'm here, delaying the inevitable.
Some Dykes were on the UK game last night make a case for UNC to snatch a bid and how the ACCT is going to be huge.

I for one hope you make the NCAAT with one condition. You're in our bracket, and we hit a last second shot to win.

Reactions: shun1
Some Dykes were on the UK game last night make a case for UNC to snatch a bid and how the ACCT is going to be huge.

I for one hope you make the NCAAT with one condition. You're in our bracket, and we hit a last second shot to win.

If we do luck up and get in and that's a big ass if, play UK I'll be good in getting the brakes beat off us then lose on a last second shot. Losing at the buzzer is something I can do without.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
If we do luck up and get in and that's a big ass if, play UK I'll be good in getting the brakes beat off us then lose on a last second shot. Losing at the buzzer is something I can do without.

yeah, that sucks. Also sucks having a UNC friend who sends Luke Maye shit every year as Christmas gifts. He sent me a dildo with a sticker of Luke Maye on the head.

yeah, that sucks. Also sucks having a UNC friend who sends Luke Maye shit every year as Christmas gifts. He sent me a dildo with a sticker of Luke Maye on the head.

Friends that pull for your rivals are something else. Duke loses last night and I got no replies after I sent out a group text but I've done the same thing. UNC losing and I don't wanna hear it but I'll come here, how crazy is that?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
7 ACC wins next year might be asking too much, but I like how you:

dream-big-7la5jo.jpg

I like it. This is how you take shots on here IMO.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
ADVERTISEMENT