ADVERTISEMENT

UConn playing in Kentucky tonight.

BOOOOOO.

Kentucky Kingdom was always Kings Island's litte brother.

My man, you're missing out.

Mehh. I've done Six flags in a few different cities, done cedar point. Never saw the big difference as a kid.

Holiday World in Southern Indiana rivals Kings Island, I actually prefer it.

I've never been to Holiday world.

Edit: I have been there. I had to look it up. I was only 7 at the time and living in Seymour IN., I didn't recognize the name.

Truly the worst amusement park of all time. I would much rather go to Holiday world or Kings Island. Both better by good amounts.

You were too young to be there in its prime. Right as Six Flags took over the first year or two was the tits.

Could be the case. I know as a kid I used to love going, and now you'd have to pay me to go. My friends and I still plan trips to Kings Island every summer, though.

Yeah it turned into a shit hole. At first you thought it was awesome you didn't have to wait on any lines, then a girl got her feet cut off. Rollar coaster at New York New York in Vegas was surprisingly good, shitfaced of course, but still it was good.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Yeah it turned into a shit hole. At first you thought it was awesome you didn't have to wait on any lines, then a girl got her feet cut off. Rollar coaster at New York New York in Vegas was surprisingly good, shitfaced of course, but still it was good.
That is one thing I never got to do, get drunk at Six Flags. Six year old Jimbo couldn't handle his alcohol very well

I thought Holiday World was smaller than Kentucky Kingdom. It rivals Kings Island? That is a bold statement sir. I will have to look into.

BOOOOOO.

Kentucky Kingdom was always Kings Island's litte brother.

My man, you're missing out.
Loved Kings Island. The "racers" was my absolute favorite ride. ROde that muthrfcker about 50 times in a row.............The Beast made me piss. Look as if you were gonna get your head cut off.

Reactions: tw3301
Love me some King's Island. I know it's revamped and whatnot, but ever since that girl had her leg cut off on the Hellevator, Kentucky Kingdom just doesn't have the appeal anymore. Also, I'm an adult so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Kings Island is awesome, it's almost as good as Cedar Point. A good 300 foot tall coaster is really all that park is missing.

Mehh. I've done Six flags in a few different cities, done cedar point. Never saw the big difference as a kid.

You couldn't see the difference between Kentucky kingdom and Cedar Point?

Loved Kings Island. The "racers" was my absolute favorite ride. ROde that muthrfcker about 50 times in a row.............The Beast made me piss. Look as if you were gonna get your head cut off.
Forward or backwards racer? The Beast is and always will be the best! I also like Vortex. Pissed me off when they retired King Cobra though. I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago. I don't think I ever rode Son of Beast before it closed.

Watched this game tonight. Why did they play in Kentucky?
Cincinnati has been playing their home games at NKU all season while their arena is being renovated (they are less than 10 miles apart). UC actually had the longest current "home" winning streak at 39 until Wichita State beat them on Sunday. Funny thing is they had been playing on NKU's floor all year but for some reason decided to bring their court over from UC to play on for the Wichita State game. Bet they won't do that again! Another fun fact, both arenas are named for banks. UC at Fifth Third Arena and NKU at BB&T Arena. So I guess BB&T gets the upper hand on this financial deal.

Forward or backwards racer? The Beast is and always will be the best! I also like Vortex. Pissed me off when they retired King Cobra though. I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago. I don't think I ever rode Son of Beast before it closed.
They closed Son of Beast? That sucks. I've not been there 10 years or so.

Cincinnati has been playing their home games at NKU all season while their arena is being renovated (they are less than 10 miles apart). UC actually had the longest current "home" winning streak at 39 until Wichita State beat them on Sunday. Funny thing is they had been playing on NKU's floor all year but for some reason decided to bring their court over from UC to play on for the Wichita State game. Bet they won't do that again! Another fun fact, both arenas are named for banks. UC at Fifth Third Arena and NKU at BB&T Arena. So I guess BB&T gets the upper hand on this financial deal.
Ahhh OK...I started reading your post and was like "No I watched them play at home last freaking week!!!" Why bother moving the floor over?

ADVERTISEMENT