UCF vs Alabama

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
uCF is getting totally f’ed late in this game.

Last edited:

viviajm

Gold Member
May 14, 2004
So there will be a champion crowned in a a sport where only 3 out of 5 power conferences are represented. On the other hand we have thirtyt something conferences for basketball where many times the best team doesn't win the chmpionship. All because we o not polls telling us who is the best. The big 12 is the only power conference where all teams meet head to head. I can hardly wait for the next solution to arrive.

kyjeff1

Sep 8, 2012
So there will be a champion crowned in a a sport where only 3 out of 5 power conferences are represented. On the other hand we have thirtyt something conferences for basketball where many times the best team doesn't win the chmpionship. All because we o not polls telling us who is the best. The big 12 is the only power conference where all teams meet head to head. I can hardly wait for the next solution to arrive.
I have no idea wtf you are talking about. The OP was talking about the UCF V Bama basketball game. You appear to be talking about the final four teams for college football.
Looks like UCF got the win and, IMO, the best 4 teams were chosen for the football playoff. Just because you won your conference championship doesn't mean you are one of the 4 best teams in the country.

sweetlou_7

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
Tough loss for my boys today in Tuscaloosa. Playing a ton of youth right now. Hope they mature and gel as a team as the year progresses.

Reactions: rockycard