ADVERTISEMENT

U of L Fans Straight Up Not Having a Good Time Over Game Transportation

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
'Beyond disrespectful' | Louisville basketball fans receive Kentucky bus for road trip to watch Cards play
  • Jan 10, 2020 Updated Jan 10, 2020

1 of 2

• LOUISVILLE, Ky (WDRB) — A group of Louisville men's basketball fans decided to rent a bus for a road trip to watch the Cards play.

The only problem? The bus they got was decked out in University of Kentucky blue.

Let's just say they weren't happy about this: "This is beyond disrespectful," one can be heard saying in a video of the bus pulling up.

About 50 U of L fans left for South Bend, Indiana, Friday morning to support the Cards in Saturday's game against Notre Dame. The group reportedly booked the bus with Shockey Tours — before it was bought by Jefferson Transportation. Managers said they had no idea they were picking up U of L fans until the driver arrived, and there were no other buses available for the trip.

"I said, 'What the what?'" fan Tandra Hayes said. "I think everybody had that response."

@boilerzz

Def a thread for RR

86dzjh8sari11.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I once refused to take 2 pizzas from Papa John’s because they were in UK boxes.
I made them put switch to regular boxes.

seriously. Hassling people that make your food over something that trivial and petty at the very least goes in the “stupid but ballsy” category.
It was my money, they were going to switch boxes or I was leaving the pizzas at the store.
Simple as that.

Dude, I hate Louisville probably more than you hate Kentucky. But even I wouldn’t be that petty about pizza boxes. Were you having a bad day? Haha
No.
Actually the lady working there laughed.
She was a UL fan & didn’t have a problem with it.

I mean now that I think about it, I guess it really only takes like 5 seconds to switch the boxes.

If only they made phones/cameras that have a timer where one could take a picture hands free.
That would be mind blowing!!!!!!
Yeah . . . and self driving cars, or boxes that can heat food faster than an oven. Welcome back from 2047! Laughing

mgb.gif

2rUI.gif

Last edited:
1. F'n Hilarious.... the conversations of the angry U6 fans as they had to ride that bus were comedy gold, I'm sure.

2. UNC guy might actually learn something about jumping into every UK-related thread... I doubt it, though. Maybe he just likes being abused.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
1. F'n Hilarious.... the conversations of the angry U6 fans as they had to ride that bus were comedy gold, I'm sure.

2. UNC guy might actually learn something about jumping into every UK-related thread... I doubt it, though. Maybe he just likes being abused.

He has KY in his name for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT